Jungkook raised his eyebrow with a smile ,

" Then why do you want my forgiveness now?"

At that time both of them realized ,they were both egoistic.They were in love but their ego was bigger.Ego is a simple three lettered word but its impact wreaks havoc in people's bond.

" If I apologize now , will you forgive me?"

Taehyung asked, meeting Jungkook's gaze.

Jungkook chuckled ,

" You won't know until you do it."

Taehyung chuckled because he knew they won't be so easy on each other.It became their habit to play games with each other.

Taehyung was about to reply but a call disturbed their conversation.Taehyung attended the call and quickly rose to his feet.It was a call from the hospital and he was needed there.

He looked at Jungkook,

"Can you drop me at the hospital? Actually I came here with a taxi because I didn't want to drive."

Taehyung explained but Jungkook frowned and asked back,

If I was not here then what would you have done?"

Taehyung wanted to say he would have called Jimin but said something else to irk Jungkook.

" I would have called Minjun to pick me up."

Taehyung said innocently and he saw Jungkook poking his tongue inside his cheek.He always does this when he is extremely vexed or irritated.

Jungkook just turned away and started walking, Taehyung also quickened his steps to match with Jungkook.Jungkook grumbled,

" You would have called Minjun instead of me.Wow .I think wasn't wrong when I accused you of cheating."

Jungkook blurted out immediately realizing his mistake and making Taehyung stop in his steps.

Jungkook knew it was a sensitive topic and Taehyung hated it when someone assassinated his character.Jungkook looked at Taehyung apologetically but Taehyung's eyes were cold as ice.

Jungkook held Taehyung's hand and apologized,

" I am sorry Taehyung, I didn't mean it."

Taehyung yanked his hand away and started to take long steps going away from Jungkook.Jungkook quickly ran behind him and back hugged him,

" I am sorry , I really am. I know you were loyal to me more than I deserved it."

Taehyung didn't melt in Jungkook's arm. He just couldn't.It was so easy for Jungkook to say but he knows what it feels like to be blamed for something he never did.The feeling is terrible but Jungkook always blamed him.He loves Jungkook but that doesn't give him the right to disrespect him.

So he yanked away Jungkook's hand ,getting out of his hold and fishing out his phone from his pocket, he dialled Minjun's number.He asked Minjun to pick him up explaining the situation excluding Jungkook's part.

Now this got on Jungkook's nerves.He knew he was wrong but he also apologized and was ready to do anything Taehyung would have asked him to do.Calling Minjun and talking to him so sweetly was now too much for him.

He harshly turned Taehyung holding his arm to face him as Taehyung's back was facing him when he was talking to Minjun.

" I said sorry ,didn't I? Why did you have to call that fucker?"

Jungkook yelled angrily.

" Yeah, a damn sorry solves everything doesn't it? And who the hell are you calling a fucker? He is nicer than you. He at least knows how to respect me. Not like you.So here the only fucker is you."

Taehyung also spat and tried to get rid of Jungkook's hold. Jungkook's grip was strong so Taehyung protested,

" Leave me Jungkook, You are hurting me."

Hearing that Jungkook immediately loosened his hold but held Taehyung's hand and started to drag him,

" You are coming with me ."

" And who are you to tell me that?"

Taehyung gritted his teeth and took his hand away from Jungkook.

" Just stay away from Minjun," Jungkook demanded..

" I won't , I will even ask Minjun to be my boyfriend. What will you do?"

Taehyung acted stubborn and this disintegrated the last piece of Jungkook's patience.

Without giving Taehyung the moment to think, he threw Taehyung on his shoulders, carrying him like a sack of rice. Taehyung yelped and was shocked from the sudden action and started to punch Jungkook's back and moving his legs hastily kicking the air.

" Fucking leave me Jungkook ,I swear I will kill you,"

Taehyung threatened and punched Jungkook harder . He was struggling to get out of Jungkook's hold and this made Jungkook more annoyed.To stop Taehyung thrashing in his hold ,he spanked Taehyung astonishing him and his cheeks turned red.

All his movements were stopped and Jungkook settled Taehyung inside his car at the front seat.

Taehyung glared at Jungkook but Jungkook found it cute and pinched his cheek. Taehyung slapped away Jungkook's hand making Jungkook chuckle. Jungkook sat on the driving seat and drove to the hospital with a sulking Taehyung.

#####

Back with another update .See you in the middle of this week . Update will be random.Take care beautiful people.