Jimin continued ,

" Why don't you do us a favor and leave him alone."

Jungkook rose from his seat and looked him in the eyes,

" I won't ever leave him ,alone."

" You don't love him, then why won't you leave him alone? "

Jimin questioned again ,confusion gracing his face.

" Don't pretend you know everything about me Jimin Hyung,"

Jungkook told Jimin with a sad smile and strode out of the bar in a bad temper leaving behind a puzzled Jimin.

Jungkook knew Jimin was protective of Taehyung,everyone was because why not Taehyung was dear and precious to everyone. If only Jungkook realized it sooner, he would never hurt his angel's feelings.

He wished he could turn back time ,undo all his doings and embrace Taehyung wholeheartedly.But some wishes never come true.

Jungkook had a vague idea where Taehyung could be but he didn't want to visit the place again. It will bring back memories from which he had been running away from the past 3 years.It breaks his heart recalling the face of Taehyung when he proposed to him for marriage.

Taehyung's eyes held so much happiness , love and devotion that he just wanted to forget every ill intention he ever had. He wanted to become a better man for Taehyung.But after coming so close to his goal ,he couldn't just let go.

After driving for 30 minutes he finally reached the beach and his eyes landed on the person he was searching for.Without any thought, he took slow steps towards him and sat beside Taehyung.

Taehyung saw Jungkook coming towards him but he chose to stay silent. Both of them sat beside each other hugging their knees and looked at the vast sea in front of them.

The shiny stars reflected on the clear water making it sparkle , and a hazy image of the moon formed on the water.

Jungkook always compared Taehyung's heart with moon.Taehyung's heart was as beautiful as the moon but just like moon it had scars.Scars given by Jungkook himself.

Silence engulfed them ,both wanted to talk ,ask questions and many more but none of them wanted to disrupt the serenity of the moment.However, somethings were need to be spoken.So getting rid off the hesitation ,Taehyung directly asked the question he wanted to ask for a few days.

" Can you ever forgive me?"

Taehyung asked, his gaze still not meeting Jungkook.

The sudden question startled Jungkook but he still replied tilting his head back looking at the mesmerizing sky,

"It wasn't your fault ,I just wanted to hurt your father."

Taehyung nodded and sighed,

"I was talking about Hobi Hyung."

Jungkook smiled bitterly ,

" You never asked for forgiveness."

Taehyung also smiled but sadly,

"You never gave me the chance to apologize."

Jungkook looked at him softly and asked,

" Did you look for a chance?"

Silence again engulfed them. Truth to be told, they never talked to each other calmly. Both were strong headed and stubborn. If one threw a challenge the other was so ready to accept it.If they talked things out ,would the situation have been better?

After contemplating for some time , Taehyung again broke the silence,

" Why should I look for a chance when you straight up just accused me?"