chapter 6 pregnant

Nandini and arjun were in their own world without caring about Manik who was dying in fear after completing her scolding session nandini turned toward Manik and found him looking at two ladies with fear nandini was confused with his weird behavior.

Nan:- Manik do you know them she asked pointing towards neyonika and Mukti but Manik was not in the situation to hear her or answer her questions

Neyo:- he is your son she pointed towards arjun .

Hearing her question turned towards her

Nan:- yeah he is our son nandini said pointing herself and Manik while giving pleasant smile.

Neyo and Mukti were looking at Manik with hurt and anger

Mukti :- he is your your husband she said pointing towards Manik she asked hoping that her brother will not hide something like this from her.

Manik Nandini were shocked hearing mukti but after composing herself nandini said something which shocked everyone

Nan:- yes he was my husband Manik malhotra and myself Nandini Manik malhotra and he is our son arjun Manik malhotra
Manik widened his eyes hearing nandini she was digging a grave for him without her knowledge now he started shivering seeing his mother's blood shot eyes he know nandini said this to save their reputation it was cabir's idea that they have to pretend as husband and wife infornt of people to avoid unnecessary problems .

Neyo/ mukti:- what ? They asked in unison

Man:- mom I can explain.

But his words were stopped by neyonika .

Neyo:- we can speak about this in our house Manik she left from there dragging mukti without hearing maniks explanation.

Nandini now realized that what trouble she landed on herself she sensed Manik fear and she know how much he respect and love his mother but now she created a problem between them unknowingly and she was feeling guilty more than guilt she was anger on herself for creating problem between son and mother.

Nan:- I am sorry Manik she said with tears

Man:- it not your fault Nandini u don't know she was my mom so don't be guilty he wiped her tears and hugged her .

Navya who was standing beside Nandini with arjun in her arms informed everything to cabir.

Nav:- guys I informed everything to cabir so don't worry he will handle aunty.

In Malhotra mansion:-

Raj:- what happen neyo  raj asked neyo and Mukti who entered inside the mansion

Alia:- yeah mukti why you called us to malhotra Mansion u want to say something serious. ( Mukti informated alia and dhruv come to malhotra Mansion ).

But everyone were shocked seeing Manik that to with Nandini and arjun.

Alia:- nandu baby I missed you saying this she hugged nandu

( Note:- Nandini was Alia's chachu's daughter so they were cousin).

Fab4:- do you know her they asked in unison.

Alia:- yeah she was my cousin so absolutely I know her what kind of questions is this .

Raj:- Manik why are with miss.thakkur and who this boy .

Neyo :- they are his family raj.

Raj alia dhruv were confused and what Nandini doing  with Manik.

Manik:- mom please let me explain

Neyo:- shut up Manik I thought my son will never hide something to me but broken my trust Manik.