chapter 9

Nandini was broken she can't able to hide her love from Manik at a same she don't want drag him in her dark life she parked her car infront of her penthouse entered inside and locked the door .

In room

She started  breaking  everything in anger frustration and her cowardness the world think she was a powerful queen who has everything money frame power best parents siblings friends etc yes she has everything but "money is everything ".she can't buy mother's love and father's care using this money they never cared about her once they loved like mad people but after her birth they started fighting for unnecessary things they give everything to her except their time and love whenever they spend time with children that Will end up in fight they love each other but their ego stopping them.

Her childhood was a disaster but she got a motherly love from one pure soul but she also Left her all alone in this cruel world .

Suddenly she heard a door knocking sound and slowly opened the door she saw Navya standing there with worried expression without speaking word Nandini sit in bed looking at a picture in her hand Navya know she need time to forget everything but hurting herself will never change the past
Navya saw that picture and her eyes filled with hater for that person she was one who snatched her best friend happiness  for whom Nandini stood against her parents.

Navya snatched that picture and torn that picture into pieces Nandini was shocked seeing the torn pieces now her eyes were blood shot with anger she turned towards Navya she slapped Navya due to the force Navya fall in the floor

Cabir and Manik who came here following Navya were shocked seeing Nandini slapping Navya cabir helped Navya to stand but Nandini was staring that peices with tears.

Nan:- why she started moving closer to Navya and her shoulder

Nan:- are you happy now Navya you destroyed my last memory with her .

Nav:- she just used you against your family she never loved you it all fake just because of her you were hurting your parents and yourself.

Nan:- not a word about her Navya she was angel who loved me with pure heart and you never understand our love or relationship Navya .

Nav:- she is the main reason for your misery Nandini now u slapped me just because of her she was dead but succeed in her plan of making u separate from your parents.

Nan:- I slapped because u deserve it she was my mother she never separate me from them you know nothing about her so please don't create a scene I am already in a bad mood and I don't want to hurt you in my anger.

Nav:- that lady was not your biological mother Nandini.

Nan:- yes she not my biological mother but she considers me has her own daughter she gave a motherly love care which I never experienced from my own mother

Nav:- she acted like that just to trap your father Nandu open your eyes don't fool yourself.

Nan:- she never tried to trap my father he raped her he used her for his needs he made her impure and made her life hell but she never hated me for his deeds I supported her because my parents were not right I saw my dad raping her with my own eyes her screams where echoing in ears I hate myself for being a daughter of that bastard .
Saying this she left from the room

Navya was shocked hearing Nandini she thought that lady was using Nandini to trap her father and Navya and nandini's parents said same thing to her does she missing something cabir and Manik were confused hearing Nandini's conversation.

( Nandu and Navya parents were best friend).

Nandini went to her favorite place ( beach) which gives her peace Nandini  remember when she meet Manik first time and the same day she saw her father's real face.