15

Pete's POV

Vegas left so early in the morning because he says he have to attend on an important meeting so I didn't ask any further questions and just let him be.

I was left alone so I also eat alone. It's my first time eating without him in front of me. I may be over-acting but I'm already comfortable with him eating on this breakfast table and talking on everything that come up on our mind.

But right now it felt so different. I don't know, you can't blame me, I was deeply in love.

He fell first, but I fell harder.

Argh! Damn it Pete. Just finished your breakfast and go somewhere else to ease your boredom.

Right! After I eat, I just took a half bath and went out of our house. I want to visit Pol and Arm.

I went there not telling Vegas because I know he's busy as of this moment. I was about to make u-turn when I saw Vegas' car in front of a Cafe near Pol's place.

I blink twice just to make sure that I'm not hallucinating but his car was actually there.

Maybe they held they're meeting here since it was so really so early in the morning.

I just shrugged my shoulder and just passed by.

Finally I arrived. And gladly Arm is also here so I'm not be bored.

"Hey Pete, what brings you here?" Pol immediately ask me as I entered his house. He's already asking without even giving his visitor a drink or so on.

"Vegas have an important meeting and it was so early in the morning so when I finished my breakfast I suddenly think that I should at least visit you guys. Since I was with Khun Tankhun the other day" I answered.

"Have some water first" Arm said. I thank him before drinking it. I immediately think of something that we can do so that we can't be bored.

"Pol, do you have alcohol here?" I ask him. He looked at me with a weird facial expression.

"Why? Are you planning to get drunk? What's wrong with you Pete? It's so early in the morning!" Pol said. I laugh a bit and slightly nod. Of course! I miss having bonds with them and this is the only time I'm able to visit them so why not.

"Come on men! Why? Why? Is your alcohol tolerance is too low?" I challenge him. He laugh at what I said and immediately stood up and went straight to their kitchen.

"But please Pete, don't drink too much I won't allow Pol to take you home," Arm said in his serious tone. Wtf is wrong with him?

" I can drive even on my drunken state, Arm" I assures him. He slightly nod and get some chips for our drinks.

"Pete, be careful you men..." He can't continue what he was trying to say and immediately sit I know already what is it. 5555+

"Im going to be safe you dummy, we haven't started drinking yet you're already worrying about me" I said jokingly.

"I'm doomed to Vegas if something might happen to you" He said laughing. I know it already. I'm going to be safe.

*****

My vision was a bit blurry already but I'm still okay. Arm already knock-out while Pol and I still continued.

"Thankyou for visiting us, Pete" Pol said out of nowhere.

"It's okay, my pleasure. I don't have a lot of things doing on my house that's why I just came here and pay a visit with you two" I said and drink again.

"Pete, What really brought you here?," Pol keep on asking me this I don't even remember how many times.

"Just wanna really visit you guys, why? Do you sense something more than that?," I ask back looking straight in his eyes.

"Nothing man, I'm just concerned. I don't know if you're just lying and pretending but if you're okay, then let it be," He said then take a sip on his drink.

I really don't want them to worry about me so I'll just let my conclusions untold.

|||

hi guys! sorry for being unable to continue publishing my chapters, it's just because I was facing something rn, hope you guys understand!<3