05

TANKHUN's POV

I'm currently at the balcony of our house drinking my coffee. It's already 5 in the morning quarter to 6.

I've been busy this past few weeks so I can't get a chance to go home and today is just the day that I am free for all my works at the office, thanks to Pete.

Kimhan and Big are still sleeping while Kinn already left because of his works also.

Kinn and I rarely talk to each other due to our conflict schedule. I don't have time to ask him how is he and so on.

Big said if Kinn went home that late he came to Porsche's house first before going home. He said that he even saw Kinn went home last night and it was already late. Well I don't have a problem with that.

What is he and Porsche doing on the remaining time?

Don't think too much Tankhun, it's nothing.

I just shrugged as if I was talking to someone though I am just talking to wind.

I just finished drinking my coffee and decided to went on Kimhan and Big's room to wake them up.

"Kim, wake up it's already late," I said and shake him a bit.

"Hmmm... 5 minutes more Phi. Can I?," He said and cuddle his blanket. I just let them and went downstairs to do some of my works.

Whether I am at home or in office I have a lot of works to do. I just want to take a day off just to let myself have a peace of mind and let myself rest just for that day.

And because of my busyness I felt Kimhan and Big being distant from me. I know the reason. Because they want me to have time to do my works and them letting me spend my time for them for my works.

I wana repay them in a way that I will be able to expend my time for them just once, but as of now I know it's not a good idea. My schedule is super hectic to the point that I don't even know how and when to start.

But I promise after this I'm going to a vacation together with my brothers.

I will also try to ask Pete if he'll go with us so that the more the merrier.

Speaking of Pete, he's hiding something, I can sense it.

"Phi... Did you eat already? You're facing again your laptop," Big ask all of a sudden. I didn't even notice him. Maybe because I was very occupied with the things going on my mind? I didn't even notice that he's already awake.

"No, I just drink a cup of coffee. I'll eat later if I wasn't that busy but for now let me finished this, okay?" I said to Big and started to type on my laptop. He just nod and went in the kitchen.

"Can I have your time? Phi you should eat first before doing that. Don't starve yourself. Can't you join us on our breakfast?" Kimhan said? How can... I can sense the sadness on his voice.

"I need to finished this before I go to work tomorrow" I said and didn't even glance at him.

"You have a lot of time doing that, Phi. Just please eat with us just for today. We didn't bother you that much because we know how your work is very important to you. Please just for once eat with us. But if you don't then we can't do anything," He said then leave me dumbfounded. I can almost hear him saying those words with so much pain.

I wanted to cry because as I've said earlier I was so distant from them.

I wipe my tears and followed him.

"Okay, we're going to eat together. Just please don't be mad at me. How I wish I could lend my works for those whom I trust to have time for you guys," I said and sat down.

"You don't have to do that, Phi. We know you're busy, that's why we're not saying anything. We badly want you to spend an hour for us but we're also aware about how professional you are when it comes on working. But please, join us if we'll going to eat breakfast and dinner because that's just the only time your here with us," Big said without looking at me.

"Alright, I will okay? Let's eat," I said and start eating.

The three of us are quiet to the point that the only noise you're going to hear was just our utensils smacking on our plates.

I promised after all of this we're going on a vacation even if Kinn like it or not.

I just want to be with the three of you after that, I don't know what will happen to me because of this load of works.