06

PORCHAY's POV

I'm currently rushing my homeworks because I don't have time later on because P' Porsche said that P' Tankhun was inviting us for a vacation for just about four days.

When I heard that, I'm so excited to pack my things and even put some books to my backpack. When P' Porsche see me, he even laugh at me and say that I was too obvious. I just hit him at little and that's all.

I was excited because P' Pete will also come. I missed him even P' Vegas.

"Are you done, Chay?," P' Porsche said as he entered my room. I just nod at him and continuing my homework.

"You silly, we're having a vacation you don't have to rushed that," He said and close my book. I stared at him angrily.

"Woahhh... Chill bro, you can do this after our vacation okay. Let's go, Pete was already downstairs," He said and leave me. P' Pete is already here? I immediately put my books on my table and grab my backpack and go downstairs. As P' Porsche said, P' Pete is really here and his sitting on the couch while typing something on his phone.

I immediately went to him and hug him tight. He's shocked from what I did but he eventually hug me back.

"What's this huh? Porchay? You seemed very clingy today," He said and put his phone to his pocket.

"Nothing much Phi. Who's your texting? Do you already have a girlfriend Phi? And you're asking for her consent to come with us? Can you introduce her to me?," I said without even breathing so I catch my breath and just laugh.

"U-uh... No, I don't have a girlfriend. It's just a friend asking for something. How are you?," He immediately change the topic.

"I'm doing well, Phi! How about you and P' Vegas?" I said. He instantly look at me with an open mouth.

"U-uh... We're doing well I guess?," He said as if he's just talking to himself. I didn't let P' Pete go and ask him all the things and stuff that I wanted to know but suddenly, P' Tankhun interupt us.

"Chay, Can I borrow Pete for a while?," He said and I just nod because they might talk about something.

After they came back, P' Pete seemed very distracted that he didn't even notice me waiting for him.

"Phi..."

I tried to call him but he's to occupied. What did P' Tankhun said to him?

TANKHUN's POV

When I arrived at Porche's house, I immediately went inside and look for Pete because I saw his car parked outside Porsche's house. I wanted to talk to him and ask him some stuffs.

When I went inside I immediately saw him talking to Porchay. I went to them and ask Chay if I can borrow Pete for a while.

"What is it, khun?," Pete ask without looking at me.

"Where have you been this past few weeks?," I started ask him.

"U-uh... I just did some important things khun," He said, I don't believe him. He can't lie to me, and more importantly he can't fool me that easy. I know him more than anyone can.

"Don't lie, Pete. Just please tell me the truth?," I said. He sighed and look down while playing his fingers.

"I'm with V-vegas..."

"What about you being with him for a week? Is there any problem that the two of you just facing it?," He immediately shake his head.

"Then what is that all about? You disappeared for a week Pete," I ask with my concern.

"I'm seeing Vegas khun," He said.

W-what did he say?

"What do you mean that your seeing Vegas?."

"He's courting me."

"W-what?!"

"Yes khun," He said and turn his gaze on the other side.

Am I dreaming or what?

"Can you slap me left and right?," I said to him. He looked at me confusingly and just stared at me.

"K-khun?"

"I said, can you slap me left and right?," I said. I'm serious here cause I might just dreaming.

"I can't do that to you khun, I respect you a lot," He said. I tap his shoulder and whisper.

"It's okay with me if you and Vegas have a thing don't afraid to tell me if something happens," I said and walk away.

***

Pete's POV

I don't literally understand what khun Tankhun said to me, but I have this feeling the he knew something between me and Vegas.

Is it too obvious for him to notice that fast? Damn you Vegas, this is all your fault, I'm being hot seated here because of your damn confession.

*Flashback*

I was just casually walking outside in this early hour because it's my habit. I don't want to jog, cause I got tired easily.

After a few minutes of walking, I decided to take a rest and find a place to sit.

I was just casually scrolling on my phone when a car suddenly stop in front of me. Who is it?

"Pete, why are you here? It's so early," ah it's Vegas.

"I just want to go for a walk because I can't sleep well," i said.

"Why? did something happen?," He said and got out of his car.

"Nothing much," I just reasoned out cause I don't want to say that he's the reason why I can't get enough sleep this past few weeks.

"Come on, Pete. You can tell me what's going on," He said, eager to know what's running through my mind.

"I was just thinking about what you said to me 1 month ago, are you serious about what you said?," I finally ask.

"Do I look like I'm not serious about it?," He ask back. Argh!

"I'm—"

"Don't force yourself, I can wait," He said and kissed the side of my lips. He almost kiss me on the lips! Ughhhhh!

"Crazy," I just mouthed cause he's already inside of his car, and he drove away like something didn't happen.

*End of Flashback*

See, what Vegas did to me. I'm going crazy thinking about what he told me and then he'll add an even crazier scene.

What am I going to do? Think Pete.

Think.

‒ ‒ ‒ ‒ ‒ ‒ ‒ ‒

A/N: I think I'm going to finished this with just 25 chapters, I can't really do it I can't really finish it until chapter 50 which is my original plan and I decided that I will finish it with up to 25 chapters. ^^ Salamat po!💙