"She must've thought we were joking."

Isaac scoffed. "How dare she."

"I was thinking we take this guy down to the river and just like, toss him in." Ki said. "But that sounds like a two man job so I need help."

Isaac nodded hurriedly. "Of course, dude."

"This is a bit overdramatic, don't you think?" Jess was looking in between them and smiling.

"If you had a twelve year old little sister that just got a boyfriend would you not be the same?" Ki looked at him in disbelief.

Jess chuckled. "I have a little sister that's eleven and I've given her boy advice before. It's no big deal, it's not like they're gonna do anything more than hold hands."

Isaac and Ki immediately cringed. "Oh dear God." Ki shook his head. "We gotta cut off his hands."

Isaac nodded in agreement. Jess burst out laughing. Zack's eyes flicked over to the boy and his expression from earlier fell as a soft smile planted on his face. For a few moments his mind was blank as he just observed Jess. His beautiful Jess.

"Don't laugh Jess, this is serious!" Ki waved his hands around melodramaticaly. Jess only laughed more.

Isaac bumped shoulders with Ki. "Tell me when the little shit is coming over and I'll be there. We can scare the ever living fuck outta this guy so he doesn't even think of touching Vicky."

Ki grinned and nodded. He patted Isaac's shoulder. "You got it. I'll text you as soon as I figure out when he's gonna be there."

Zack smiled back. "Alright."

The bell rang then, interrupting any further question. Ki tapped Isaac on the back once before heading off his own way. "See you man!"

Isaac said a soft goodbye to Jess before the two split ways. He fell into step next to Mason easily on their way to first hour. Mason nudged him with his shoulder.

"I didn't expect you to be so overprotective. Especially over Ki's little sister."

Isaac shrugged, giving him a shy smile. "I grew up in Ki's house as much as I did my own. She's like a little sister to me too."

Mason just hummed in understanding. The rest of the way, they were quiet. Isaac appreciated that.

Isasc had always appreciated the quiet in a way. He hated silence but he could appreciate quiet. When there was only light background noise but your main focus wasn't loud. It was calming.

And since being around Jess, he grew to appreciate the quiet even more. It was always better with someone to be quiet with. Jess was perfect to he quiet with.

Then again, Jess was just perfect in general. At least to Isaac he was. Not a moment went by where he didn't think about him.

His Jess was always on his mind.

Beautiful eyelashes on beautiful eyes. Beautiful lips that were so soft to kiss. Beautiful hair that fell over his forehead just right. Beautiful hands he loved to hold. Beautiful ears that turned red when he was embarrassed. Beautiful jawline and pale neck that he liked kissing on. Overall, just a beautiful boy. A beautiful boy that he had the blessing of calling his boyfriend.

Everything about him was amazing. From the way he talked and moved to the way he sat and observed. Part of Isaac (a very big part) just wanted to sit and watch him for extended periods of time. He couldn't though, that'd be creepy.

"Mr. Johnson." The old bat snapped and Isaac shook his head slightly to refocus his attention. "It'd be nice of you to join us."

"Uh right... sorry ma'am."