The first lesson was fine though at recess Jessica and her squad of minions surrendered him.
"Hey Alex gee you such a babe. Tell you what ? You my boyfriend from now on"

That bitch ! She literally had a whole troop of so called boyfriends but now she wanted poor Alexander too?

"Hmm no I'm good" he made his way through her minions and came straight towards me. I took him to the cafeteria and dang Jessica looked like she had just pulled her hair off.

At the end of the day We took the bus home and Maya was there too apparently. So now that her sugar daddy had left her she wanted to claim another one?

"Hey there Alexan..."
She was cut off by the sound of a car hooting at her as she was literally taking her time on the road. She looked so embarrassed but I didn't care. As we sat in the bus I played my favourite song and put on my earphones.

"Hey...wha...you...to" Alexander's voice sounded muffled as my music was so loud. I removed one earphone to hear him properly. "Yeah?" I said lifting an eyebrow. "I said what are you listening to?" He looked a little stiff but that was cute. "Oh yeah I'm listening to Ha'mood by Ice-Spice" I said showing him my phone. He nodded and continued staring forward.

The bus stopped at my area and I took Alexander to my house. Our neighbour's son Michael, was outside laying on the grass with his little sister May. They looked so cute . Michael is also 18 and May is 16. They were playing some sort of game.

"Hey there Mickey, wassup May!" I waved at Michael's sister. Alexander looked curious.

"Oh that's my neighbours and my best friends!" I said. "Well huh see you guys around !" I said as I walked Alexander to the house.

"Oh dear he's tall ! Well hello there Alexander mind if I call you Alex ? Oh my you're so tall!" Mom said as soon we walked in. "Wow look at this big guy!" Dads eyes shook. "Ayo what do you eat bro?" Said Jonathan my brother. Alexander couldn't even answer cause they were asking too many questions at the same time. "Okay !!! We will show Alexander to his room and leave him alone I repeat ALONE" Alexander looked at me for a second before exhaling. Mom and dad went on talking in their room while Jonny "Jonathan" returned to his gaming.

Ding Dong !

It was Nate he had come to return my biology book I had landed him. I rushed to open. He was not only holding my book but he was also holding a bouquet of flowers, tulips, my favourites. "Hey why the flowers Nate?" He looked a bit red it was cute to see him like that. "Oh these there a thank you gift for studying with me yesterday." He smiled and I smiled . He was too cute. I took the flowers and the book and he we said out goodbyes and he left. When I went to my room Alexander was there.

"What are you doing in here!" He looked at me, startled. "Huh well your mom said I had to stay in your room for the night." He looked so traumatised. I had to take a deep breath in so I didn't smack him. "Well okay I see" I tried to say it in the calmest way as possible. He looked amused but then changed his expression when I glared at him. Mom placed a mattress on the floor near my bed and a small stool next to it. "There you go Alex, I'll make sure your room is ready by tomorrow. I couldn't possibly let you sleep with Jonny he would've been a disturbance." She kissed him on the cheek and went out. Wow so now she go out there giving my room to anyone now?

Alexander sat down and stared at me for a moment before saying something. "Hey are you not scared of sleeping next to a boy? I mean I am 18 so are you. I can do you anything are not even going to protest?" He said licking his lips. "No if I protest, then you'd have never met me." He chuckled and lied down. "You know you kind of cute when you're angry." He turned to me. "Thanks I know that" I said turning the opposite way. He chuckled once more and closed his eyes. "Hmm mm mmm mmmm" he hummed a song, it was the same song I was listening to in the bus today. Did he here it because I have to admit the music was loud but was it loud enough to be heard by another person?