Chapter Twenty-Five

Start from the beginning

Ryder mumbled something under his breath that instantly warranted a huge blow to the face by the much bigger man in the group whose name was still unknown to Aurora.

"Shut the fuck up, you piece of shit! Ain't nobody said you could speak, did they?" the stocky man screamed in Ryder's face, right before punching him hard in the face.

Christian intervened and told him to lay off after the third hard blow. Aurora could see the ropes around Ryder's wrists were getting looser, the longer he tore and ripped at them with the greatest of ease. She knew it wasn't going to be long before he would be out of them and then they would all be sorry.

"All in good time," Christian advised the oversized man, who wouldn't stop clenching and unclenching his fist, determined to slam his fist into Ryder's face for his insolent remark.

She could see Christian wasn't the only one in this room who despised Ryder and they wouldn't have hesitated to snap his neck in a heartbeat if he so much as spoke out of turn.

"He still needs to be coherent when he gets to witness his precious little Aurora get split in two just now. It won't be any fun if he's knocked out unconscious, will it now?"

Aurora, swallowed hard by her ex-boyfriend's baleful threat. She noticed Christian falter all of a sudden as he peered out at the window, something dark and amiss in her ex-boyfriend's eyes now.

"Anyway, as I was saying I have known Ryder for a long time and he and I go way back," he explained to Aurora, folding his arms across his chest as he began to open up to her. "Until one day, after I introduced my little sister Nikki to him, she just suddenly disappeared without a trace. At first, I thought maybe, she ran away with one of her crackhead boyfriends, but I knew she wouldn't just up and leave without saying anything, so I went to the police and when they couldn't help me, I began digging deep and that's when I found out what Ryder had done to her."

Aurora knew exactly where this conversation was heading and felt her chest grow heavy in her chest. It was obvious his little sister had too suffered the same fate as she did.

"He butchered her and raped her, but the worst part is the cops to this day still can't prove he killed her, but I can because I saw him do it with my own eyes. "

Aurora noticed Ryder look away for a moment, not wanting to respond, confirming that he was, in fact, responsible for all the ugly things he had been accused of.

"Now after all these years, he's been hiding out here in Tennessee, and still to this day the cops have done nothing but turn a blind eye while he just keeps on trolling the web, pretending to be his famous brother Bobby, and luring girls in, so he can rape and torture them."

"He did the same to me," she sputtered in a quivering voice, not even bothered that Ryder could hear all of this. "Can't you see that I am just as much a victim here as she was? He locked me up in his house for months and raped and beat me daily. He took my virginity against my will."

Aurora had to pause for a second, because of how cracked her voice had become from sobbing so much.

"Please, Christian, I am begging you. Please let me go. We can go to the police and both get our justice served on him. We can have our revenge on this monster once and for all. Don't you want to see him put behind bars for what he's done to us?"

"Oh, but that's where you're wrong," Christian announced, something cold and sinister in the way he was looking at the both of them now."For some reason, you mean so much more to him than his other victims, because if you didn't you wouldn't still be here, would you? So I reckon by taking what is most precious to him would be a far more fitting punishment than getting locked up, don't you think?"