Chapter 2

It's been 8 months since the couple's life has been dreadly busy. Jin was still on maternal leave taking care of Yoongi while Namjoon too would work from home and would help take care of the baby too.

Jin was very exhausted taking care of Yoongi but loved every moment spent with him. Initially he was scared on how he would manage to take care but he is thankful to their parents.

Well as for Yoongi he is totally his Appa's boy. He would always want his father to feed him his every meal.
Yoongi always sleep throughout the day and is awake all night troubling his parents. They call him their natural alarm since exactly around 7 in the morning he would wake his parents up by his little cries. But nonetheless both Namjoon and Jin loved all these little things happening with them.
Since Yoongi has grown up a bit and Jin can handle him on his own, Namjoon has decided to join his office from today.

It was 7 in the morning and the peaceful silence was broken by a shrill cry.
Jin quickly got up and went towards the crib which was placed beside their bed.
"Aigoo my Yoonie bear....did you have a good sleep?" Jin said picking up Yoongi from the crib and leaving the room to not disturb Namjoon's sleep.
"Are you hungry? Let's get your little tummy filled up" Jin said sitting on the couch.
Yoongi pointed at his belly understanding what his mother was saying.
"Yeah you are right!! Isn't my Yoonie growing up really fast?! Huh" Jin said kissing Yoongi's cheek.
Jin then lifted his tshirt up for Yoongi who quickly latched up to the nipple. He sighed and admired his child. But frowned when he heard shuffling sound in the back.
"Joonie why are you up so early? It's not even 7 yet" Jin said.
"You don't remember I am joining office from today?" Namjoon said while ruffling his hair.

Yoongi pulled out as soon as he heard his father's voice. He squealed loudly gaining the couple's attention.
"Is my angel already up?" Namjoon said as he picked Yoongi up from Jin's lap who happily snuggled closer to his appa.
"I am leaving my baby for the first time in all these months!! Miss me a lot of?!" Namjoon said giving butterfly kisses on Yoongi's belly causing the toddler to squirm and giggle loudly.
"Joonie don't make him laugh too much, he just drank milk it will make him vomit it out" Jin warned while Namjoon complied.
"Doesn't your Eomma nag a lot?" Namjoon teased.
"Shut up!! It's for his good and you have office so I would the one to clean him up then....will you be late for your office to take care of him?!" Jin sassed back.
"Ofcourse I would do anything for him" Namjoon said with a frown.
"Yeah Yeah I know" Jin said rolling his eyes.

Yoongi cried out as he heard his parents arguing and he didn't get any attention.
"Yoonie come to Eomma!! Leave this old man" Jin said picking Yoongi up who tried to chew onto Jin's face.
"Yahh it is yucky don't do that" Jin said.
"He is trying to give you a kiss" Namjoon said with a smile.
"I don't think so.....
He would be teething anytime now so his mouth has been a little itchy and now he would put anything in his mouth!! I have to very careful with what he is playing or surrounded with" Jin explained.
"Ok I am going to take a bath now" Namjoon said as he went towards their room.
"Shall we prepare breakfast for Appa?" Jin asked while picking Yoongi up on his hips.

Jin prepared some pancakes real quick while holding a whining and hungry baby.
He set up the table and made Yoongi sit on his high chair.
"Jin are you sure you can handle everything alone?" Namjoon said while munching onto his breakfast as he saw Yoongi giving Jin a hard time while feeding his baby food.
"It's ok your company needs you too and you have alot of pending work too!! Also Mrs.Lim will be here at noon to help with the household work so don't worry" Jin said.
"Ahhhh" Yoongi screamed banging on the high chair and pointing towards Namjoon.
Namjoon smiled and got up taking food bowl from Jin who rolled his eyes playfully.
"Finish your breakfast first" Jin said.
"Don't worry about me" Namjoon said as he started feeding Yoongi while making funny face who was eating happily while clapping his hands.

"Mhmm is that yummy? Appa's angel is eating really well huh!?" Namjoon asked in baby voice and fake chewed to show how food is supposed to be eaten while Yoongi nodded his head while smiling

"Mhmm is that yummy? Appa's angel is eating really well huh!?" Namjoon asked in baby voice and fake chewed to show how food is supposed to be eaten while Yoongi nodded his head while smiling. His cat eyes disappearing while showing a toothless grin.
Jin who was watching this looked at them with the widest smile. He took the plate and started feeding Namjoon too as he didn't want his husband to leave empty stomach.

Yoongi who was watching his mother feed father, he extended his messy hand towards Namjoon's mouth who didn't really understand.
"Are you enjoying the food?" Namjoon said.
Yoongi started fake crying while kicking his legs.
"Joonie he wants to feed you too" Jin said while chuckling.
Namjoon looked at Yoongi's extended hand and saw some food crumbs. Just as he ate the food Yoongi stopped crying. Namjoon looked at Jin with disgust and asked "How does he eat this!!"
Jin just shrugged it off and continued feeding his big baby.

Soon after having breakfast Namjoon quickly left for his office without Yoongi's notice.
"So Yoonie it's just you and me.... should we go take a bath now?!" Jin asked bouncing the baby a little.
Jin gave a bath to Yoongi and made him sleep after it. He then made some pancakes for himself and ate it while listening to music. He then sat with his laptop to check mails of his modelling collaboration offers which his manager had sent him.

It was around 4 in the afternoon and Jin was having a hard time with Yoongi. He was getting really tired and cranky and still wouldn't want some sleep.
"Baby why you giving hard time to Eomma... please get some sleep" Jin said while calming down the crying Yoongi. He was on the verge of a mental breakdown. He knew he shouldn't contact Namjoon because he would be busy with his work. He tried calling his mother but her phone was busy.
Yoongi was wiggling so Jin kept him on the floor and let him crawl. Soon a tired smile appeared on Jin's face as he saw where Yoongi was going. Yoongi was crawling towards Namjoon's office door where everyday Namjoon used to work. Jin pulled out his phone and started recording it. He watched it in awe as he saw Yoongi making gurgling noises.

Yoongi sat down and looked at his mother pointing towards the door

"pwa pwa" Yoongi mumbled.
Jin widened his eyes as he squatted down and asked "Say appa again"
Instead Yoongi just started crying and Jin quickly kept his phone aside and picked him up.
"Appa is not home he will come home in the evening" Jin said kissing Yoongi's head and humming a song to keep him calm.
After a few minutes when Yoongi was asleep Jin kept him in the crib and rushed towards the living room and he couldn't wait to tell it to Namjoon.

____________________________________________

To be continued.....💜

🔹It took alot of time because I didn't know if I should continue baby Yoongi or rush into introducing every character fast?🤔