❤️Chapter 1❤️

It was a bright and sunny morning. White, fluffy clouds drifted across the sky. The surrounding looked peaceful except for one person who was standing in his bathroom nervously checking his phone every second.

Soon the timer went off and he immediately grabbed the stick which he kept on the basin counter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The man named Kim Seokjin broke into sobs as he looked at the pregnancy test

The man named Kim Seokjin broke into sobs as he looked at the pregnancy test. He caressed his flat belly and a smile appeared on his lips.
"I am gonna be Eomma" Jin said as more tears ran down his cheeks.
He quickly grabbed his phone and dialled his husband's number. But the latter was not answering his phone making Jin frustrated.
"Jin what happened I am in a meeting now" Namjoon whisper yelled but in return he heard sniffling sounds
"Jinnie is there something wrong? What happened?!" Namjoon said getting worried.
"Joonie I--- come home" Jin said while hiccuping.
"Don't worry I am coming home right now" Namjoon said cutting the call he dismissed the meeting and rushed towards his home.

After 20 minutes ~

Namjoon got inside the house and saw Jin standing infront of the mirror.
"Baby you scared me so much!! Tell me what happened why were you crying?" Namjoon said cupping Jin's cheeks wiping away the tears.
"You know this month I have missed my period!!" Jin said trying to give a hint.
"Yeah so what about it?" Namjoon asked completely clueless.

Jin huffed and removed Namjoon's hands and opened the drawer grabbing the pregnancy test. He grabbed Namjoon's big hands in his small ones and kept the stick on his palm
Namjoon looked at him confused and looked down. He gasped and looked at Jin.
"Jinnie thi-s is--- Are you really-----" Namjoon asked not able to form proper sentences.
Jin nodded his head while biting his lips not wanting to cry more.
"Oh godddd" Namjoon exclaimed as he pulled Jin into a kiss.
Jin giggled but nonetheless kissed back. He broke the kiss and hugged Namjoon snuggling closer to his chest.
"Jinnie we are going to Appa and Eomma!!! I can't believe this" Namjoon said kissing Jin all over his face.
"I love you so fucking much" Namjoon said.
"I love you too" Jin said looking at his husband smiling like crazy.

Namjoon made Jin sit on the bed as he knelt infront of Jin. He kept his hand on Jin's belly and looked up.
"There's a mini Seokjinnie in here!!" Namjoon said excitingly placing a kiss on the abdomen.
"Baby Eomma and Appa can't wait to see you....grow up well in your Eomma's belly" Namjoon said with a giggle.
Jin was looking at his husband with an adoring smile.
"I am sorry I disturbed you but I was just feeling so many emotions that I didn't know what to do" Jin said with a pout.
"Don't worry I can cancel any meeting for you and our baby" Namjoon said as they laid down cuddling on their bed.
"Jinnie tomorrow let's go to the doctor to get everything checked so that there is no problem" Namjoon said stroking Jin's hair who hummed while staring at the ceiling.
"What is going on inside your little head" Namjoon asked.
"In 9 months our life will be completely changed..... isn't it weird when you think about it? Like a precious little thing" Jin said dreamily.
"Well it is a big responsibility but we will definitely cherish our baby's every moment" Namjoon said.