22

Hara was in the kitchen making dinner for us. Rest of us were in the living room, waiting for her to finish. Yoongi and Namjoon left after the little dispute between Hara and Jungkook.

" I mean she's not exactly wrong for doing that. You can't just knock up someone's uh brother and think she will leave you alone"

I still remember Yoongi's words to Jungkook. Namjoon had a mixed feeling about the whole situation. I heard him saying something like 'best of luck bro' to Jungkook then leaving hurriedly. Jin and Hoseok looked absolutely terrified of my sister after seeing Jungkook's condition.

Jungkook was sitting beside me in the living room couch with a ice pack on his cheek. Hara punched him pretty hard that it turned into purple bruise afterwards. She didn't even apologize to him saying 'he deserved that'.

"Let me see"

I took the ice pack from his hand and scrutinized the place where the bruise was.

"It seems a lot better. Woah..it healed pretty quickly.."

There was almost no scar on his face, well not anymore. I was happy it healed but what kind of witchcraft was that?

"You're lucky we have quick healing power otherwise a normal human being would have been hospitalized by now"

Hoseok's voiced echoed in the room. Jin nodded. I felt really bad about it.

"I'm sorry..."

I became upset and looked down on my lap but Jungkook immediately cupped my cheeks which made me look up.

"Don't be.. it's not your fault. And I'm all good now, no worries"

He smiled at me, trying to make me cheer up.

"Taehyung, you sister is indeed scary"

Jin chimed in.

"It's just... she's really overprotective when it comes to me..I can't say anything to her.. I apologise on her behalf Jungkook. But please don't hate her.. she's really great inside out!"

I tried to defend Hara. I couldn't think about anything else. I absolutely did not have the courage to ask her to apologize to him. She looked pissed off enough.

"Hmmm...how about you kiss it better and then everything's resolved! Chapter closed and we wouldn't talk about it further"

Have you ever seen a tomato?

Of course you did.

But have you ever seen a human tomato?

If you didn't just look at me right now.

I only nodded and sheepishly got near to Jungkook's cheek to plant a kiss there.

"Too much PDA!"

I could hear Jin whining but didn't pay attention. However the moment I was about to kiss his cheek, he just tilted his head and I ended up kissing his lips.

Holy shit

My eyes widened! He was kissing me so gently that for a moment I forgot to breathe. However slowly I melt into the kiss and started kissing him back. I felt his one hand resting on my shoulder and another between my bump and waist. He was not only kissing me but caressing my bump as well. I felt happiness spreading through my limbs and smiled into the kiss.

"I'm done making dinne- what the actual fuck is going on here?!"

Holy shi-

I immediately detached Jungkook from me hearing Hara's voice. And as consequence Jungkook was on the floor with a pained expression on his face.