(3 : 4) Jealous Potter & Naked Weasley { 61 }

╔══════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════╗

✧*̥˚ 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛➌⇢𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛➅➀ *̥˚✧

𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 & 𝙽𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚢

╚══════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。✭・.・✫・゜・。.

••°°°°••....••°°°°••....••°°°°••••°°°°••

*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*

.·:*¨ ¨*:·..·:*¨ ¨*:·.

╭─── ⋅ ⋅ ──── ✩ ──── ⋅ ⋅ ───╮

❝𝙰 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚎.❞

╰─── ⋅ ⋅ ──── ✩ ──── ⋅ ⋅ ───╯

A second later, they recognized them as Mr and Mrs Weasleys'. They hesitated, not wanting them to know they'd heard them arguing when the sound of their own names made them stop, and move closer to the parlour door.

"--makes no sense not to tell them," Mr Weasley was saying heatedly. "Y/n's got the right to know. She's even started remembering! You heard what she called me earlier! And what she called Harry when they were in Diagon Alley! What she said to 'Crookshanks'! I've tried to tell Fudge, but he insists on treating her and Harry like children. He's thirteen years old and she's probably over a couple hundred --"

"Arthur, the truth would terrify them, especially Y/n!" said Mrs Weasley shrilly. "Do you really want to send the two back to school with that hanging over them? For heaven's sake, they're happy not knowing! You remember what she told us all those years ago, just days before she died! About not letting her find out till the time is right!"

"I don't want to make them miserable, I want to put them on their guard!" retorted Mr Weasley. "You know what Harry, Ron, and Y/n are like, wandering off by themselves -- they've ended up in the Forbidden Forest twice!

But they mustn't do that this year! When I think about what could have happened to them that night they ran away from home!

If the Knight Bus hadn't picked them up, I'm prepared to bet Harry would have been dead before the Ministry found him, and Y/n- Merlin knows what would've happened to her..."

"But they're safe, they're fine, so what's the point?"

"Molly, they say Sirius Black's mad, and maybe he is, but he was clever enough to escape from Azkaban, and that's supposed to be impossible. When he wants something, he's too determined for his own good!

He lets his emotions take over- you saw how he went when she cancelled the engagement and broke up with him! He went berserk- nearly killed Remus if it wasn't for her stopping him!

It's been three weeks, and no one's seen hide nor hair of him, and I don't care what Fudge keeps telling the Daily Prophet, we're no nearer catching Black than inventing self-spelling wands. The only thing we know for sure is what Black's after."

"But Harry and Y/n will be perfectly safe at Hogwarts."

"We thought Azkaban was perfectly safe. If Black can break out of Azkaban, he can break into Hogwarts."