(3 : 3) A Strange Vision { 60 }

╔══════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════╗

✧*̥˚ 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛➌⇢𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛➅⓪ *̥˚✧

𝙰 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

╚══════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。✭・.・✫・゜・。.

••°°°°••....••°°°°••....••°°°°••••°°°°••

*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*

.·:*¨ ¨*:·..·:*¨ ¨*:·.

╭─── ⋅ ⋅ ──── ✩ ──── ⋅ ⋅ ───╮

❝𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚕 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 - 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎.❞

╰─── ⋅ ⋅ ──── ✩ ──── ⋅ ⋅ ───╯

Harry and Y/n enjoyed their newfound freedom in Diagon Alley, with its fascinating wizarding shops. They ate breakfast at the Leaky Cauldron and spent their days exploring.

Following the blissful incident that took place on the night of their arrival at the Leaky Cauldron, Harry felt a pressing need to keep the kiss a secret from Y/n.

In the morning, Y/n woke up feeling disoriented and puzzled as to why her lips felt strange and why Zeus, her loyal companion, was giving Harry hostile looks and though wanting to stab him and why Harry looked at Zeus as though warning him not to interfere with something.

From that point on, Harry and Zeus harboured an intense animosity towards each other and would seize any opportunity to harm or sabotage the other party, of course without Y/n's knowledge.

Once Harry had refilled his money bag with gold, he and Y/n had to exercise a lot of self-control not to spend the whole lot at once.

But the thing that tested Y/n's resolution most appeared in her favourite shop, Quality Quidditch Supplies. The brand-new, state-of-the-art broomstick, the Firebolt.

Harry was insistent on buying it as a birthday present for Y/n, but she warned him against it. The price tag on the broomstick in the window was exorbitant, enough to make Y/n dizzy at the sight of it.

She didn't want Harry to spend all of his inherited money on her, especially when her current broomstick was still functioning perfectly. Harry was the type to indulge his loved ones with lavish gifts, but Y/n had a different perspective.

She didn't desire to be handed everything on a silver platter, preferring to earn things through her own hard work and dedication. Ultimately, despite Harry's genuine desire to buy the broomstick for her, he respected Y/n's wishes and chose not to make the purchase.

🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌘

Later that week, Harry and Y/n went to Flourish and Blotts to get their new books for Hogwarts. The manager was in a hurry and brushed them aside to deal with the Monster Books that were chewing at their cage.