(1 : 1) The Cloaked Figure { 1 }

┍━━━☽【❖】☾━━━┑

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛❶↝𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛①˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚎

┕━━━☽【❖】☾━━━┙

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘

╔ ------------------------------------ ╗

❝𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎.❞

╚ ------------------------------------ ╝

When Mr. and Mrs. Dursley woke up on the dull, grey Tuesday, our story starts, or at least the last one continues.

The unfinished story of the lost souls, the departed ones, the missing ones, and of course, let us not forget-- the reincarnated one.

The last story of dear old Y/n.

Or rather, High Mistress, Madame Darlington

At half past eight, Mr. Dursley picked up his briefcase, pecked Mrs. Dursley on the cheek, and headed out.

All day long, Mr. Dursley ran into strange encounters with strangely dressed old men and hordes of flying owls landing on said strange men's shoulders.

Every bunch was whispering excitedly.

It was on his way back past them that he caught a few words of what they were saying.

"Lily and James Potter and Y/n Potter-Lupin, that's right, that's what I heard, yes, their son, Harry and Lupin's son, though I was told nothing happened to him. I heard Lily tried to run last minute but was caught."

Mr. Dursley stopped dead. Fear flooded him. He looked back at the whisperers as if he wanted to say something to them but thought better of it.

The incident shivered Mr. Dursley to the bone, but he decided against mentioning it to his wife.

He didn't want to worry the poor woman about something that could've been a mere coincidence.

He knew how much this 'Y/n Potter' meant to his wife, and he didn't want to worry her.

Just as Mr. Dursley went to bed that night, a man appeared on the corner so suddenly and silently you'd have thought he'd just popped out of the ground.

He was tall, thin, and very old. He was wearing long robes, a light blue cloak that swept the ground. This man's name was Albus Dumbledore.

🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌘

Albus Dumbledore's P.O.V

The stars were especially bright that night. Was it perhaps the sudden glow in the world at Voldemort's temporary defeat?