(3 : 2) The Forbidden Edition Of The Daily Prophet { 59 }

╔══════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════╗

✧*̥˚ 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛➌⇢𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛➄➈ *̥˚✧

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚋𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚝

╚══════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。✭・.・✫・゜・。.

••°°°°••....••°°°°••....••°°°°••••°°°°••

*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*

.·:*¨ ¨*:·..·:*¨ ¨*:·.

╭─── ⋅ ⋅ ──── ✩ ──── ⋅ ⋅ ───╮

❝𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎.❞

╰─── ⋅ ⋅ ──── ✩ ──── ⋅ ⋅ ───╯

Harry and Y/n were several streets away before they collapsed onto a low wall.

They sat quite still, anger still surging through them, listening to the frantic thumping of their hearts. But after ten minutes alone in the dark street, a new emotion overtook the duo: panic.

"Oh, Harry." Y/n began, an evident panic in her voice, "What've we done?" She allowed her head to drop to her knees.

Whichever way Y/n looked at it, they had never been in a worse fix.

"We're stranded alone, in the Muggle world, with absolutely nowhere to go." Y/n said.

Harry turned to her. He didn't like that frown on her face, he wanted to replace it with the smile she always had.

Harry reached over and held Y/n's hand tightly, as a silent reassurance.

And the worst of it was, they had just done serious magic, which meant that they were almost certainly expelled from Hogwarts.

"What's going to happen to us? Are we going to be arrested, or would we simply be outlawed from the wizarding world?" Y/n thought of Ron and Hermione, and her heart sank even lower.

Harry and Y/n were sure that, criminal or not, Ron and Hermione would want to help them now, but they were both abroad, and with Hedwig and Zeus gone, Harry and Y/n had no means of contacting them.

"We don't have any Muggle money, either." Y/n told Harry, looking at her empty drawstring pouch, "There's also barely any wizard money in here..."

Harry had a sudden thought, his parents had left him a large fortune of wizard money that he and Y/n could use, but the problem was, it was all the way in London.

"Don't worry, we've got my parents' money in Gringotts. There's enough in there for the both of us-"

"No, Harry. I don't want to keep leeching off you like this-"

"Don't say that, Y/n! Everything I own is for us to share. I have nothing else to do with that money except to take care of you with it." Harry said, hastily, sandwiching Y/n's hands between his, "Let me take care of you. Please." There was a sincere look in his eyes.