1.

Douma was a normal villager in the village. He has long silvery blond hair and a pair of rainbow eyes. He was always seen carrying two golden fans with lotus carvings. He always wore a carefree smile and everyone thought that he was cheerful but in reality, he craved someone to be with him forever, to love him. He was gay but no one knows.

In the infinity fortress, the upper moon demon with long black hair, wearing a purple patch of yukata and a fleshy blade attached to his belt, was given a mission from the demon king, Muzan Kitbutsuji. When he exited the master's room, an emo lady with light blue hair and light blue eyes, shot him an emotionless look. 

"The hell are you looking at me like that," he said, trying not to get mad.

"I didn't even do anything and you're angry at me?" she said, her face remaining unchanged.

"Apologies... What are you doing here?"

"I can be here, and I have business with Daki and Nakime, so I had to find refuge here. I am not a love consultor."

"Do you know your words are confusing?"

"Do you know that you look like a spider?"

"Do you know that if you are a darker color, you would be a blueberry?"

"Did you know that you would soon fall in love?"

"Sorry, what?"

"Bye-bye..."

Yokata de Nari left that part of the fortress, and Kokoshibo just stood there, shocked. After like a minute or so, he requested Nakime and was sent to the village. It was empty and a pretty small village, so it took him an hour or so to demolish that area.

Douma was a light sleeper, so he woke up instantly when he heard something crashing and screaming. He got out of his house and saw his village, all it had left was a pile of wood, ashes, and blood. A tall figure had two innocent villagers' corpses in his hands. Douma went limp, he dropped on a wood, making a sound. The figure's head turned to face the frightened blonde.

Kokoshibo's middle pair of eyes met the blonde's eyes. Douma was sacred (yes, he had emotions in this one). Kokoshibo thought that he was pretty,  for a male, wait... What was he thinking? He can't possibly like him. That's a human... but he could keep him for a while. Kokoshibo disappeared in a blink of an eye. Douma rubbed his eyes to find him, hoping that the whole disaster was a nightmare, but Kokoshibo appeared behind Douma, knocking him out. Kokoshibo took Douma and both disappeared. 

Maybe Yokata was right, after all, Kokoshibo had fallen in love.

.

.

.

.