"ugh, I don't even care anymore- get out." the redhead subconsciously said, sounding extremely upset.

stan held up a middle finger before slamming the front door shut.

kyle let out a sigh due to his annoyance. he let his legs carry him to his bedroom.

he flopped onto his bed, feeling guilty as ever.

he decided to text tolkien to tell him that him apologizing didn't work.

kyle wanted to cry out from sadness and frustration, he could honestly be losing his best friend right now.

the redhead place two fist on his face. his knuckles hitting his closed eyes as he tried his best not to start sobbing.

kyle would usually be okay with losing a friend since they're just a friend. nothing else- but this was stan! kyle's super best friend.

they've been in arguments before but they were always able to make up the same day or a day after.

but this one seemed more intense than usual. causing kyle to believe he's going to lose the one person that actually cared.

'ew. corny.' kyle thought as he scrunched up his face.

he sat up and scooted back as far as he could, till his back hit the wall. he hugged himself, trying his best to not start yelling and screaming.

he ran his hand through his red curls, trying to calm himself down.

it didn't work.

he continued to have tears build up and fall down to the side of his face out of anger.

kyle pressed his head against the wall. he started wiping his tears away harshly, not wanting to cry nor be seen crying- though nobody was in the house at the moment.

his lip started to quiver.

'why was stan so fucking stubborn.' kyle thought.

..

as for stan, he was fuming with irritation.

he thought kyle was just trying to press his buttons and get him pissed off, but stan also felt like he was in the wrong.

still pissed at kyle though.

he walked back to his house, you could see that his face showed that he was just fucking mad he didn't even try to hide it either.

he was simply just angry.

stan thought he was gonna lose his best friend due to tolkien- he still doesn't know why he was so mad at tolkien.

it's not like he's doing any harm to stan. but that didn't stop the raven haired teen to be straight up mad at him.

stan might just drink a bottle of beer, who knows?!

"ugh." he groaned, taking one of his hands and rubbed underneath his eye as he unlocked the front door to his house with a spare key he's revived from his mom.

he slammed the door shut as soon as he got inside and almost immediately ran up to his bedroom, ignoring his mom's calls from downstairs.

stan was so fucking pissed, he didn't even know how to explain it.

he felt like those cartoon characters who has literal steam coming from their heads.

stan slammed his bedroom door shut too, not really caring since he was acting like a spoiled toddler right now.

he sat on the floor and placed his back against the frame of his bed.

"stupid asshole." stan said quietly, scolding kyle as if he was there in front of him. he pulled his legs together and put them in front of his chest, putting his arms to keep them secure.

he rested his chin on his knees and his face softened.

all he wanted was his best friend back, though he knows that'll never happen. even if he tried to admit that he was wrong.

kyle would scoff and tell him to fuck off.

stan let out a tired and exhausted sigh, he was starting to hate today even more.

he'll probably skip school to avoid kyle.

stan started to rub the back of his head, wanting to ease the irritation some how. though he knew it wouldn't work.

now thinking back the argument was probably stan's fault. he's always pushing things, it's unbelievable.

he closed his eyes and sighed. wanting to calm himself down.

stan wanted to text kyle and apologize but the way the redhead told him to leave, he could tell that kyle was bad. so even if he tried too, stan bet's that kyle would just leave him on "read".

when stan and kyle fought they would always apologize and move past it, though this isn't the case right now.

was kyle right? was he overreacting?

this has happened many times with wendy, where he's gotten jealous and she ended up leaving him.

is the same thing gonna happen with kyle?

god he hoped not.

he bit his lip to stop it from quivering, his eyes starting to water though he fought back his tears.

"Goddamnit." he closed his eyes harshly before opening them again, not wanting tears to fall out.

he didn't like the thought of losing his best friend- in fact he didn't wanna lose him at all. but stan thought today- february ninth, would be the day they weren't no longer super best friends.

"shit." the teen said quietly, his voice cracking and shaking.

'why am I so fucking stubborn.' stan thought before closing his eyes, wanting to get as much rest as he could and forget about the whole thing.