𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐘 was now dragged by Aisha and October to a karate class, oh boy was she mad.

She wanted to spend her weekend near HER own pool, not at a karate class. Tiffany trailed behind the two girls, not expecting to be here.

October was dragged by Aisha, then who dragged Tiffany along with her. Tiffany knew Aisha for a while now, they would talk every now and then but it would be rarely.

Tiffany knew what Yasmine put Aisha through, she recently found out what they did to Aisha so she been giving Yasmine the quiet treatment but also knowing it wouldn't do nothing.

Anywho, as the trio walked inside the karate dojo heading a DING from the bell as they opened the door. Aisha became nervous, while October started biting her nails.

"No yoga till five." They heard a male say, Tiffany took her attention away from her two friends to see Johnny and Miguel.

"Johnny? I should've known." Tiffany mumbled shaking her head crossing her arms. Miguel looked at the two girls next to Tiffany, before looking at her.

His eyes slightly widen, surprise to even see the girl at his dojo. No, he was surprise to see all three of the girls there.

"No matter how bad you need it." Johnny added walking towards the entrance. "Um, I'm actually here for karate. I say your website. It said that there was supposed to be a session today." Aisha informs the man.

"I appreciate you coming in, but there are no girls in Cobra Kai." Johnny tells the three girls. "Why not?" October asks, pulling Tiffany back next to her. Who was trying to walk out after Johnny said his sentence.

"Same reason there aren't women in the army. Doesn't make sense." He says. Tiffany blinked at him before scoffing. "Do you know women actually been in the army? Or in war?" Tiffany asks.

"How did you even pass high school?" She then adds, confusingly. Johnny looked at the girl, furrowing his eyebrows. "Okay, Miguel control your 'friend'." Johnny says pointing at Tiffany.

"Uh, Sensei can I talk to you in the office?" Miguel asks Johnny, as they started to walk towards Johnny's office.

"Is he dumb?" Tiffany questions looking towards her two friends, who shrugged their shoulders.

"If I do learn karate, I don't wanna learn to him." Tiffany shakes her head turning on her heels to walk out again. October and Aisha both pulling her back, making her groan.

"Y'all know y'all forcing me right?" Tiffany asks, the two girls looked at each other then back at Tiffany before shaking their head yes.

"I should blow up Aisha car, that's something we both don't want to happen or do right now." Tiffany smiled, as it quickly faded a second later.

"What's taking them this long? I thought I would've been out of here." Tiffany complained. "Tiff, we wasn't here no longer than fifteen minutes. Just wait a little longer?" Aisha pleaded.

Tiffany sighed, crossing her arms. "Okay, thirty more minutes and we're leaving." She says looking down at the ground.

"Ok, take off your shoes. Hop on the mat." He informed the girls. Aisha and October did just that, while Tiffany just stood there.

"What are you just standing there, take off your shoes and hop on the mat." Johnny repeated specifically to Tiffany. "I'm not here to join, I'm here to watch my friends."

"If your not joining then get out—"

"Tiff, come on." "Yeah Tiff, please."

Miguel, October, and Aisha had pleaded for the girl to at least try. She wouldn't budged until she felt like a vein was about to pop.