Chapter 4: My Savior

⚠️WARNING : Abuse⚠️

After the incident on the elevator

After the incident on the elevator. My boss mysteriously dissappeared. So I decided to put in a half day of leave so I could gather my thoughts together . I decided to go to Starbucks on my way home. I ordered a Caffè Latte. While I waited for my drink the door bell rang, indicating somebody entered the store. I looked up since I wanted to know who entered. The one person who I didn't think I would ever see again actually showed up after 6 years. I started hyperventilating, how was he alive? I thought he was dead. Tears started to building up. It started to clouded my vision. It felt as if the walls were busy closing in on me. I fished out my phone so I can call the only person who will pick me up right know, no questions asked . Tears started to fall making it hard to see. I rushed out the store. I tapped on a contact. Hoping it was my best friend name since my vision was very blurry.

"Hello" a voice said.

I was busy panicking and I was trying to regulate my breath. I started seeing black dots.

"Help me" I said while hyperventilating
I started becoming nauseous and dizzy.

"Tell me where you are!!" the person said. My head started to pound, I struggled to see the street name with my clouded vision.

"I" I start sobbing not keeping it in anymore

"Dammit Emrald where the fuck are you!!?" the voice said.

That's when I realized I pressed the wrong contact. Well it was too late now, after a few minutes of figuring out my location I told him where I was.

My breathing started to regulate, that was until I felt a tap on my shoulder. There he stood, the man of my pain, nightmares and my trauma standing with my drink order. Once again I started hyperventilating, while tears once again flooded my vision. I tried backing away but he kept on coming closer. My legs felt like jelly. A slight pain appeared in my chest. Just as everything was getting to much for me. I heared a voice I was so grateful for.

"Emrald! You okay?" he asked worryingly.

That's when he saw the man infornt of me. I never saw him look so murderous. It was like his whole personality flipped in a second.

"Excuse me but can you please walk the fuck away. Whatever you did or busy doing right now has upset her, so leave now or else." he said with a murderous tone

I cling on him as if my life depend on it. I felt so secure in Elijah arms that I started to calm down. For once I was grateful for this arrogant ass presence.

" Ha! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE. YOU CAN'T JUST ORDER ME AROUND SHE IS MINE AND MINE TO HAVE!" he shouted. I wished I never saw him again

I started to shake since it brought up unwanted memories. Elijah noticed this and his gaze became more deadlier than it was.

"Watch your tone! Trust me your life depends on it." Elijah said calmly but the look he gave him was deadly