V. I WANT TO BREAK FREE

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 (𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻)

❝ 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏-𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜, 𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❞

❝ 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏-𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜, 𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚏𝚛�...

Most of the time, Naverrie wass treated like a child that she obviously wasn't anymore. She was seventeen, for goodness sake! Why did Quill continue to stick her out for Yondu's anger as if expecting that he's going to be soft on her and forget his actions? It was working when she was younger, she'd give him that. But even Yondu knew that he can't soften up each time she was present. She was not that young as she was back in the day, she understands things and there was no point in being sweet on her.

Which didn't change that Yondu was still lacking trust in her. Naverrie could no longer squeeze through smaller vents, only those similar size to the ones on the Milano. Her species wasn't as tall as most of others in the galaxy, so Naverrie grew up to be no more than 5'0 tall. But beside being needed to missions with small spaces, Yondu seemed to discard her and keep her on the side. As if he didn't trust that she could be good at stealing around like the others. Obviously, Naverrie was bitter about it and that's why she kept on sneaking on board Quill's ship. She was closer to the action, but simultaneously, it annoyed the hell out of Quill and Yondu.

She was hoping that one day, they'll take her to do a job, but right now, she was losing it. Quill told her to stay on the ship while he's selling the orb. When will it end? Naverrie wanted to do more than sit around like a lost puppy that's waiting for instructions of what to do!

This is why Naverrie left the Milano to wander around Xandar, hoping to find Quill and prove him wrong once again.

Xandar was a futuristic planet fully covered with tall and shiny buildings. There's a lot of species mixing together in one environment. Everything was kept in blue and golden colors, like the emblem of the Nova Empire. It was the capital after all. Naverrie had been here before, so she made her way to the centre of an open space with the fountain in the middle down the memorized path. It was usually crowded, but this time there wasn't as many people as she had seen here before.

Slowly, she made her way along the pathway, looking around cautiously. Quill must've be there somewhere. There wasn't a lot of Krylorians, either. Bereet should be easy to find.

And yet, Nave couldn't find them, but instead, her eyes fell upon a tree near a fountain. Naverrie narrowed her eyes. Since when there was a tree?