Him and Victor joined the swarm of people, stepping into the entrance. Unlike the outside, the interior was much more welcoming. Satin silver and blue ribbons decorated the main hall, embroidered with images of the full moon. Behind the altar, stood a huge statue of Selene herself. The stone Goddess smiled down at the guests, the crescent moon crown on her head almost glimmered.

"I'm going to check on Rose," Victor said. "Find us a seat, Leo." Then, he walked away.

So, Leo looked for empty seats, and it was like fighting a battle, as he tried to squeeze through the throng of people. As Leo moved carefully past an elderly woman, a hand suddenly gripped his wrist and dragged him out of the hall. Leo didn't have time to register, before he was pulled into what appeared to be a storage closet. He gawked at his surroundings, turning sharply to his captor.

"You!" he yelled at Julian.

The Alpha pressed a finger to his lips. "Sshh."

"What?" Leo whispered, sharply.

"I just wanted to speak with you for a moment," he said.

Leo looked at him curiously. "okay?"

Julian shuffled his feet, "Well, I was going to ask you something..."

He hesitated, and Leo grew annoyed. "Yes, Aether?"

As Leo waited for an answer, he looked Julian up and down. The Alpha was wearing an azure blue suit, and a necklace hung around his neck. A jewel shaped like a half-moon rested on his chest. Rose would have the other half, it was the symbol of their bond.

"It's kinda awkward," Julian said.

"More awkward than you dragging me into a closet like a serial killer?"

"Sorry about that, I wanted us to be alone," he cleared his throat. "I just wanted to say that after the ceremony...I am throwing a party at my place tonight, and I wondered if you wanted to come over."

Silence filled the room, besides from the muffled noises of the crowd outside. All Leo could do was gaze at him, utterly dumbfounded. Something rose in his chest, and a burst of laughter escaped his mouth.

Julian blinked. "What's funny?"

"You," Leo laughed. "Why couldn't you ask me after the ceremony? You missed me that much?"

He scoffed in response. "Well, I had no telling if you would scurry off right after the ceremony."

"Did Rose put you up to this?" Leo questioned.

"Y-yes, she did..."

"Of course," he sighed, not surprised by his sister's tricks. "You sure you want me there? After all, I'm a runt and an Omega, wouldn't that tarnish your reputation with your Alpha friends?"

"I have plenty of Omega friends, too," Julian remarked. "You would know that, if you met them–if you want to come, that is. You can bring your friends along, if you like."

Obviously, Leo would rather get crushed by a tree than waste another second around Evergreen wolves. He wanted to say this to Julian, but one glance at the other's anticipated expression, stopped him.

"I'll think about it," he said, finally. By the Goddess, he was growing soft.

A strange glint appeared in Julian's eyes. "Great. If you do end up coming, please behave."

"No promises, you wouldn't like me after I had my third drink."

"I don't like you now," Julian deadpanned.

Leo laughed again, beginning to grow concerned that it was initiated by Julian of all people. He calmed down a second later. "I have to tell Rose about this once we get back home."