"I don't undertand. We didn't stop the apocalypse?" you asked "No. In fact, we brought it with us. When I got here, I saw my family fighting off another apocalypse, dying in it. One that didn't happen in 1963 before we came here. Hazel then came and traveled me back to yesterday with 11 days to save the world. I found out you were here and I have being here the whole night. So now we only have 10 days to stop the apocalypse. And the rest of my family are scattered across Dallas and I have no idea how to find them. I only know where Diego is. But I was going to get you first" he said.

"Shit" you mumbled as you looked down.

"I know, it sounds bad, but I need your help. I may not have been able to be alive right now if it weren't for you, Y/n. We need to find the others and stop the apocalypse and then we need a way to return to our original timeline" he said.

"Where is Hazel?" you asked as you looked back at him "You told me that Hazel brought you back so you also didn't die in the apocalypse. So where is he?" you asked "I'm sorry, but Hazel was killed before he could explain more to me" he said and a single tear felled from your eyes "I'm sorry Y/n, I knew that you cared about him" he said.

"Wait, if I've been in a coma for a year, why am I all of the sudden awake now when you get here?" you asked "I don't know. It might have something to do with that we have some strong connection between us and I feel that too" he said "Maybe the bond and connection between us is much more than that, maybe it has something with that love really does transcend time and space" you said with a smile before you looked back at him and his face looked shocked but in a good way.

"Uh--that was a joke! I mean---unless you don't want it to be...in that case" you said as you looked down "So, you finally said it, huh?" he asked and you looked back up at him.

"I guess...but this won't changed anything right? I can still help stop the apocalypse and everything will go back to normal" you said and he nodded "I need your help anyway" he said with a smile "So you don't hate me? 'Cause I know that I used you, betrayed you and you said that the next time you saw me, you will kill me" you said.

"Maybe that would be the case if I didn't feel the same way, Y/n. I've grown found of your company and despite that, I'd probably be dead, if it weren't for you saving my ass. And yeah, I trusted you and you betrayed me, but after the talk with your aunt. She mention something that made me realize that I should have listen to you and believe in you when you told me that you didn't had a choice. So I forgive you and I don't hate you" he said.

"Wait, I don't understand. So you don't hate me? And you're not gonna kill me for betraying you and using you---" you said and he shook his head.

"You know, you confuse the shit out of me" you said "What are you talking about?" he asked "You are so bipolar. One moment you're like my best friend, then the next you want me gone and hate me" you said "Don't blame me for feeling betrayed. I thought we had something, and you stab me in the back, broke my heart, use me, tried to kill me" he said "You are right. Back at 2019, I realized that you seems more like family than my aunt ever have. I came back for your family, Five. For you" you said "I want to hate you for what you did...But it's a lie when I say I do" he said "You don't hate me?" you asked "I don't. Something in me is overpowering my hate for you...I don't know what it is because I've ever felt this way before. And it's driving me really crazy" he said "I know that feeling. I wish I could tell you what it is, but I don't even know" you said "We'll figure it out together. But in order to do that, you need to stay with me" he said and you nodded.

"I'm so sorry for not believing in you and for getting so mad. And I forgive you" he said as he looked down on the floor "Can you forgive me, Y/n/n?" he asked "I forgive you, even so you have nothing to apologize for, you had the right to be mad. I betrayed you, used you" you said "Yeah, but I got too angry and didn't let you talk. I almost killed you. So I carry some of the blame" he said as he scratched the back of his head.