13. I heard a rumor

"Life is precious and passes by quicker than we realize. Let's make the most of it"

 Let's make the most of it"

---

When Five have changed into his umbrella suit, he walked into Klaus' room.

"Hey. Get up. We're going" Five said as he entered the room. Klaus was laying in his bed doing something with a string and two sticks.

"Where?" Klaus asked "To save the world" Five said "Oh, is that all? Great" Klaus said before he sat up on the bed.

"So, Pogo said Dad killed himself to get us all back together, right?" Five asked as he was walking back and forth in the room "Yeah, so?" Klaus asked as he was getting dress "So it got me thinking. I had to jump to the future to figure out when it happened, but Dad, he can't time travel. So how'd the crazy bastard actually know to kill himself a week before the end of the world?" Five asked "Well, you know..." "Don't answer. That was purely rhetorical" Five said cutting Klaus off as he was pointing his finger at him while Klaus gave him a look.

"Truth is, our whole lives, he's been telling us we'd save the world from an impending apocalypse" Five said "Yeah, but I always thought he just said that to scare us into doing the dishes" Klaus said as he put on his shoes "Me too. But what if the old man really knew it was going to happen?" Five said "Yeah, but knew how?" Klaus asked "No idea. But the fact remains his fakakta plan worked. We all came home. Since we're here we might as well save the world" Five said "Oh, yeah? What, like the two of us?" Klaus asked "Uh, well, ideally, no, but...gotta work what I've got" Five said as they walked out of Klaus's room.

Then they heard the sound of running footsteps and someone grunting and they saw Diego came running towards his room.

"Where have you been?" Five asked "Jail. Long story" Diego said as he rush into his room "Long story. Where's Luther?" he asked "Haven't seen him since breakfast" Five said "Yeah. Two days until the world ends, he picks a great time to drop off the grid" Klaus said "Shit. Allison is in danger" Diego said causing Five and Klaus to look at each other.

I'm going to help Allison and Diego and then I will leave, you will never see me again

Allison is in danger.

Y/n went with Allison, does that means she is in danger too?

'DO YOURSELF AND ME A FUCKING FAVOR AND DIE'

Fuck, what have I done?

---

Five, Diego and Klaus quickly found Luther sitting in a bar "Look" Klaus said as soon as they enter the bar and spotted Luther sitting by a table drinking.

"Trying a little hair of the dog, are we? Hm?" Klaus asked as they walked over to him "Leave me alone" Luther said, looking down at his drink.

"Give us a minute" Diego said as he took a seat next to Luther.