21. Waking up

"Sometimes a hug is all you need to make you feel better"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

---

The first thing you heard when you woke up was faint snoring next to you.

When you opened your eyes, a white florescent lights nearly blinded you, forcing you to close your eyes again.

After adjusting your eyes to the bright light, they moved around to see where you were.

As reality crept back into your memory, you whipped your head around the room you were in, trying to figure out why you were in a hospital room that looked like it came straight out from the 60's.

The last thing you remember was that you were in the musical theater, trying to save the world from an apocalypse, you were helping Five and his siblings, trying to stop Vanya.

Had you succeed? Or did you fail and you were dead? Or maybe you were injured doing the fight? But who brought you here? It couldn't be Five, 'cause he was furious at you.

You moved your head to the left and your eyes widened when you saw a familiar figure of a boy. It was Five. He was asleep on a chair that was sat next to the bed. His head was rested on his left hand.

You let out a smile, it was a quite rare sight, considering that he never got a good rest.

But why was he here? He hated you, was furious at you, 'cause what you did to him and you don't blame him. He said that he never wanted to see you again and the next time he sees you, he will kill you, so why was he here?

You moved a little bit in the bed, trying not to wake Five up, but the plan didn't work out very well, as it turns out he's a light sleeper.

He rubbed his eyes before he sat up straight and his eyes widened when he saw that you were awake.

"You're awake" he said with a smile and a surprised voice

Why would he be surprised that you were awake?

"Hey" you said and he stood up before he wrapped his arms around you.

The way he was hugging you, it was a relief and happy hug, like someone that is reunited after not seeing each other for a long time.

"Hey" you said again and a small chuckled was heard from him as he pulled away "Hey" he said.

"Oh, shit....I'm so sorry for passing out on you guys in the middle of that...But did our plan work? Did we saved the world?" you asked and his expression changed which confused you even more.

"What's wrong?" you asked "Y/n...You've been asleep for a year" he said, a look of guilty appeared on his face.

"What...I...how?" you asked and he sat down by the edge of the bed "After you passed out, we found out that we failed in saving the world. So to fix this, I time traveled you and my siblings back in time. I was only trying to go back to a few days before, so we could stop Vanya. But....I failed and I stranded everyone in the 60's on accident. Y/n, we're in the year 1963. And we are in Dallas Texas" he explain.

My savior (Five Hargreeves) (Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें