Part Twelve

shooting up from my sleeping position I feel sweat running down my face making me groan. Remembering the 'Nightmare' I sit up in my bed with a sigh I make my way to the bathroom without waking my mother up I look up at my reflection and sigh before putting the brush through my hair and cleaning up my face and making my way to my car as quietly as possible and make my way to the Cullen's house.

During the drive there my thoughts were racing with possible meanings to the dream I had. was I in danger? did something happen? I did not know but all I know is I need to inform them as quickly as possible. pulling into the long road leading up to the house I see Carlisle and the others run out of the house with confused looks on their faces. "Y/n? what are you doing here at this time?" Carlisle asks as i close the car door and pull him into a needed hug. "Edward I'm going to let you into my mind and see, I had a confusing dream" Edward gave me a smile as they lead me into the main seating room and let me on the coach. Edward was carefully looking through my mind and picking out the dream and piecing it all together.

suddenly he stood up with a panicked look making me nervous. "What did you see Ed?" Bella asks putting a hand on his shoulder. "She's going to be one of us.. but its not as simple as it was with you" "But why was I running from you all?" Carlisle gives me a small smile and asks Ed to follow him to his office. "hey, everything's going to be ok" Alice says with comfort in her voice making me smile faintly. 

Edwards' POV

Walking with Carlisle to his office has never felt more uncomfortable knowing what is coming. I could clearly see his tense shoulders and how his jaw was very tightly drawn. he looked anxious. 

"Ok give it to me straight Edward, am I losing her?" I nod with teary eyes that will never fall. his shoulders drop almost immediately making me guilty. Suddenly he lets out a very loud scream and throws a punch towards the bookshelf next to him causing it to fall to the floor with a loud bang. "Carlisle please listen to me!" I yell making everyone come and see what was happening. "No! I'm sick and tired of losing the people I love!" I give him a smile which made him more angry. "Why are you smiling Edward?! do you enjoy the pain" I shake my head with an even more wider smile as I keep reading Alice's thoughts from behind me.

" you may lose her.. but not for long as your getting two beautiful children.. she will be dead for a whole month but she will be one of us.."