"Mom! Mom! Save me!" She was giggling though and her hands were flopping down on the floor.

Mrs. Lendev was smiling. "Don't you dare drop her, Zack."

"Oh, of course." Isaac smiled over at her. "I would never."

Isaac carried the squealing girl into the kitchen, Andrew and Jess behind him. He set her down gently on the ground and she flopped like a fish for a moment before hopping up. They all sat down at the table just like they belonged there. Jess followed Isaac and sat next to him.

Dinner passed with simple conversation. Jess even pitched in from time to time. Although every time he did his ears turned slightly pink at the attention being on him.

After dinner they moved to the living room. No one said anything when Isaac pulled Jess into his lap on the couch. Andrew picked the movie after him and Ki argued over the remote. Jess rested his head on Isaac's shoulder.

Mrs. Lendev walked by with Mr. Lendev right behind her. The older man smiled over at them. "We're retiring to our room now. Don't be too stupid at the party and when you come home try not to make too much noise. Okay?"

"Yes sir." Ki, Zack, and Andrew were all in sinc with their answers.

They then finished their movie in peace. Isaac looked over at his friends with a smile. His hand ran up and down Jess's back soothingly. "We're probably going to head out."

"Okay." Ki smiled back. "You'll be at the party, right man?"

Zack spared a glance at Jess. He was already looking back at him. "Yeah. We'll be there."

They left then. Jess sat in the passenger seat and smiled softly at Isaac. Zack ignored the fluttering feeling in his stomach as he leaned over the center console to kiss Jess.

"Did you leave early just to make out with me?" Jess raised his eyebrows.

Isaac smiled. "Maybe." He kissed Jess again. "Do you want to go home and change before the party?"

"Sure." Jess kissed him again.

Isaac hummed as he pulled back and started the car. They began the drive back to Jess's. Isaac had thought that Jess's jeans were too tight to be comfortable that long. Not that he didn't enjoy the way they fit his boyfriend but he wanted Jess comfortable.

○●○●○

They showed up to the party at ten o'clock. After an hour of cuddling on Jess's bed and making out, Jess had relaxed significantly. Zack smiled over at him as they parked.

"You sure you want to do this?"

Jess nodded. "Yeah. I won't be drinking though."

"That's okay. You don't have to." Isaac rubbed his thumb on the fabric of Jess's shorts. "If at any point in time you want to leave just tell me."

Jess nodded. "Oh and hey, if you drink too much I know how to take care of a hangover so don't worry about that. I've got experience taking care of drunk people."

He said it with a smile but his eyes were hurt. The sight was painful for Zack to see. He leaned over and kissed Jess's jaw. "I won't be drinking."

Jess smiled wider. "Okay."

They got out of the car together. Isaac walked around and wrapped his arm around his boyfriend, securing Jess next to his side. They walked into the house together.

"JESS, ZACK!" Tally stumbled over towards them, clearly too drunk already.

"How many drinks have you had Tally?" Isaac chuckled and Jess had a small smile.