six

She's so pretty, yeah, so lovely

She got everything, why am I, not her?

After the flabbergasted gasps came to a halt in the smooth-looking car and the anticipation from all the students looking at the lot, Miyeon replied with an almost spontaneous answer putting her self-hate thoughts away.

"I wish I could be like that..

Like her.."

"Sure bae, LET'S GOOOO!" she shouted loud enough to make the students shut their ears and let their mouths fall agape to the ground.

Miyeon just showed a cute smile to which Minnie replied to with a soulful laugh.

"Cute~" she thought, and Miyeon had her dimples out in a smile.

"Is she gonna get in? or-" she thought

The students "awwed" and laughs exchanged between them until a voice wiped the smiles of their faces put them all in silence.

"Eww what the fuck is going here." Bong-cha said with a disgusted expression.

"Are y'all dating? LIKE YOU TWO ARE-" she continued until she just realized what and who was she talking to.

Minnie's smile had faded away with the wind as the infamous ice visaged expression took her over.

Minnie was an entity who could alter the atmosphere around her with her emotions. It had turned ice cold, just like her heart that cracked.

'The Desirous One' after all.

And if somebody stopped her, everybody knew it was the end.

"She's doomed" Ten whispered.

"Yes I am."

"You are?"

"Si!"

"BUT WHAT YOU ARE?"

"Ah oui~"

"SISEONI SEUCHIN NEGE."

"What are y'all even-" Chenle asked but stopped in his tracks realizing they were singing his song.