ten

exposing ten in tenth chapter is so chittaphon <3

You got it very wrong

Because I'm psycho

As they advanced towards the café Minnie worked at, Yuqi reminded them again of what lay ahead in their path to the destination, and fell into silence.

An abyss of darkness awaiting for them to dawn as soon as they enter. Betrayal and hatred. 

Although, they had properly prepared for it. Their abilities were to be used in the best way and the terror of the hindrance; null. 

Ten had been the hindrance all along. 

And Shuhua knew about it, but was refrained to lock the factual truth behind the bars of secrecy. That's why she had been distancing herself  as much as possible without arousing accusations or assumptions about anyone. Be it Ten or anyone from her squad. She wouldn't desire to hurt someone or be hurt herself at the same time.

Minnie still had been flabbergasted to the fact that she had been deceived this whole time. However much she wanted to deny it, she couldn't overlook the fact that Ten had been the most distanced in the Thai Group. The pieces of the puzzle started to add up as she recalled the past situations. 

"Sorry for being late.. Wait did I miss something?"  

These words were rather known by heart to her. Too known. As he said them quite often. 

"Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul!" Minnie exclaimed while slamming the door open.

"I'm so fucking disappointed in you!"  

All of their faces were tinted with awkward shades of neutral expression as they were looking at the two people quarrelling.

He was walking backwards due to some reason. Confusedly, Minnie advanced towards the way he was leading. But halted when his back hit the wall. 

Distanced, she asked " What are you trying to do?"

"Help- HELP ME!"  a voice said.

Ten's terrified visage converted into a blank face and soon into an evil countenance. He had now a smirk written across his lips.

"Hmm, I wanted to confess.."  Minnie grasped his collar the moment he uttered those words. and pinned him to the wall, as if she wanted to check something. 

Something didn't feel right to her. "Why do I feel I've done this to you?" she asked, rather in a whisper which was meant for her own ears but Ten's eyes widened a bit.

She was absolutely done and was about to burst into flames of anger when Soojin put a hand on her shoulder and giving an indication for him to continue. Minnie held onto his collar though.

"Soojin, I'm Dong-san's son.. Well, not his real but step son. And as for tomorrow, we're gonna attack the uni. So, go on. Try him. I'll be there for the show."

"So, it was you all along?" Miyeon said while sighing and remembering when Dong-san taught her own class, but in a different appearance. As a devil, he had to protect his true identity. 

"You and your step-father made it kinda sus that day. Should've been more- I don't know- secretive? Y'all were balling your eyes out staring at each other 'evilly' ooH-"

Well, only until he wished to reveal it to the world, which was today's twilight. 

"And well, Shuhua? You already knew right? About me?" he asked Shuhua with an innocent face.

"What a two-faced liar you are!" Minnie implied while slowly letting go of his now crumpled collar. 

"I know."

"Forced I was. Enjoyed it? No doubt. I was told to follow every one of your steps but it seems that I've yet to discover that one puzzle piece I've failed to recognize." 

"Who else is on your side?"  Soyeon said, speaking her first words to the infamous dancer.

"The whole gang, WayV."

i very well know this is short- very short-

but, chapter chittaphon leechaiyapornkul! hehehehe- 

but try to understand what im trying to say here.. rather in all of the chapters i make, be it of any book

and for any further confusions, in 'ecstasy countdown' the qualities of the common characters stay the same. except when im potraying  them, like yuqi as haemi.

it goes for all the future and similar au's i make, as i don't have time to recreate them from scratch.

okay, ilysm <3

~nirvana