Chapter 26: The Vengeance 2

Start from the beginning

"You look so exhausted Bell. Come on let's go. Take a full rest before you face that asshole!" her eyes sharpened as she clenched her jaw. I chuckled at her. She looks adorable when she gets angry.

"I'm glad you still know how to laugh." she laughed joining me after.

Not long, we reached her place. Nothing change except that they painted the walls with white looking new in the outside. As soon as we got in her condo, she pulled my luggage to my old room.

"It's just 10:15 in the morning. Would you like to eat? or sleep?" she asked tenderly as she watch me moving around.

"I think I will lay down a bit. I'm so weak and weary." I replied raspy. I was crying a lot that made my voice raspy and barely audible. My throat is dry too and it hurts a bit.

"Ok then. I will just be at the living room. I will just talk to Giovanni." she giggled which made me raise my eyebrows in confusion.

"You mean, Zander right?" I asked trying to confirm.

"No, Giovanni." She corrected. My eyes widened in realization.

"Are you guys dating? And how about Zander?" I asked incredulously. I know I was too busy with my life and raising Raffy that I never had a chance to talk about her personal life anymore.

"We broke off. I caught him with Brittany in his penthouse. That jerk!!" she explained gruffly, clenching her hands.

"What?" I exclaimed loudly. Surprised with the news. Brittany was one of the Airlines Flight Attendant at the NYA. "Boys will always be boys!" I mumbled audibly.

"Yes! But I feel different with Giovanni." she giggled again and her eyes was twinkling with joy.

"Are you sure this time? Giovanni is Rafael's bestfriend. Those two has the same feathers..." I remarked acidly. My temper flared up upon remembering his betrayal.

"I know. But he seems different and don't worry I will take things slowly this time. I'm still enjoying his attention." she stated casually.

"I hope you will find happiness this time!" I smiled earnestly.

"Thanks Bell, you're truly a friend!.. " she smiled widely. "Go and sleep. I'll order some food when you wakes up!" she added then left closing the door behind her. I didn't waste any seconds. I just took my shoes off and my jeans then crawled inside the covers and curled thinking about my son. I missed him terribly. His giggles, his smile, his eyes, his kisses, everything about him.. Not long, sleep swept over me.

----{{@}}----

[Rafael POV]

"What are you doing here Kristela?" I asked coldly. I'm not afraid if Katherine sees her although she's not here, not like when we were still good and Bella. She never like Kristela and I don't blame her. The girl was persistent and she was my first girlfriend and longest relationship I ever had. But this time, I care less.

I leaned on my chair crossing my hands on my chest watching her as she sashayed sensually to my direction. Her deep v cut neckline is screaming for a Fuck.

Katherine was supposed to come home today but she called if she can extend until tomorrow for some important matters which I agreed without asking.

She stood across my desk tossing her purse on the armchair and walking closer until her exposed thigh with her midthigh bodycon dress touch the edge of my desk. She rested her two hands on my desk and leaned forward bending a bit lower, giving me a good view of her well endowed bosom peaking out of her plunging neckline. I could already see the nipple. What a sight.