Chapter 4: No Escape

All rights reserved ©2015 by MsDreamerGirl84

"When you find someone that makes your heart skip a beat, stop the search and take the risk." - Anonymous

Rafael Alejandro Valiente's POV

Grandt Carlston Hotel

"WHAT?" She just called me a gay? It's not that I care. Hell, I don't care if he calls me a gay. Gay is not something to be ashamed of. I wanted to laugh because everybody knew that was ridiculous. What game is she playing? I smiled inwardly when a wicked thought crossed my mind.

Every eye was directed at me waiting for my next move. I smirked mischievously as I walk closer to her.

"Honey, you should have told me that you were upset when our lovemaking was interrupted with that important call?" I exclaimed loudly for everyone to hear, as I grinned wolfishly. Her eyes widened in surprise with my retort. She looks around her and she was horrified when everyone was looking maliciously at her. The girl whom she argued a while ago was staring at her wide-eyed.

As soon as I was close to her, I quickly scooped her up in my arms causing her to squeal in protest. Her cheeks were the color of a ripe tomato. "I'll borrow my lady for a while ladies as I have some unfinished business to finish!" I said loudly as I winked at them and walk briskly to the door with her in my arms squirming furiously. Her face turned scarlet of embarrassment.

"Put me down! How dare you tell them we had sex!" she snapped angrily.

"FYI my love, I said, we made love," I whispered to her cheeks which doubled the blush on her cheeks if that's possible. Her eyes turn into one thin line. I ignored her and just kept walking to the elevator. All the people in the lobby were looking at us with full curiosity.

I felt her warm breath blowing against my chest, and realized she's trying to hide her face from everyone. I chuckled.

The guard saw me and he quickly pushed the button. The elevator door slid open and I walked in with her still in my arms, since I have no plans of letting her go.

"Please put me down," she begged as she squirmed off as soon as we are inside the elevator exclusively.

"Ah-Ah!" I object shaking my head in disapproval. When I reached my door, I used my other foot to kick the door to get Tanya's attention. Not long, the door was open. Tanya was surprised to see me with a girl in my arms but she smiled after.

"You can leave now, Tanya," I said dismissively. Tanya smiled and pick up her purse and left us closing the door behind her.

I walk straight to the master bedroom and tossed her on my enormous soft bed. She squealed when she landed on my bed.

"You Jerk!" she screamed as she bolted upright. She scrambled out of my bed and was thinking to walk out my door but I block her. I drag her back to the bed and we both fell on the bed me on top of her.

"Gay huh?" I smirked, leering at her. She looks stiffened. I look down on her lips ignoring her frozen state. I slowly dipped my head attempting to kiss her since I've been longing and dreaming of having a real taste of her lips after that brief kiss.

She tried to push me but I didn't budge. My head was focused on trying to kiss her, to explore the inside of her mouth.

"No......... Please........ No!" she suddenly screamed in her frozen state, waking me up with my hypnotic state.

I frantically got up and backing away from her. I realized she was shaking. Her eyes were glistening and tears streaming down her cheeks. She looks scared. I was alarmed all of a sudden, my head seemed to freeze as I watch her crying.