I am going insane? or just a dream...

I calm down a little when I suddenly hear a faint knock somewhere in my room.

Are you serious? The first day at a new job and nonsense is already happening...I don't even feel safe in my office as I hear strange whispers, giggles, and knocking...They are quite...I feel like I'm being stared at...Am I even alone in here..? I'm scared...No...I'm-

A creak came from the closet as the door opened and there was a man with red glowing eyes. H head blonde hair and whiskers? He stared at me with a strange smile, it was not good.''I was waiting for you M/n.'' He said, his voice a little hoarse and my eyes widen. How did he know my name?! Who was this blonde ass man in the closet???

He got out of the dark closet and walked slowly like a ragdoll being controlled, his eyes were slightly wide but without blinking, he didn't look away from eye contact with me. He clearly was sick and there was something wrong with him, cause his iris was red and eyeball black, was he possessed by a demon or sum..? Why is this even happening to me? Is this God trying to put a test on me cause this is definitely not fucking funny?

I felt fear and my stomach felt like flipped upside down as I got a very bad feeling in the back of my head was a voice saying 'run' before it got louder and screamed with rage 'RUN. NOW' Without wasting another minute, I jumped up quickly from the chair and run out of the office, I could hear him running after me and laughing like a maniac, clearly thinking it was a game and it was fun for him. Where the heck is Kushina?! I ran as much as my feet let me as the elevator door opened to see Sai with cold eyes burning into me and I felt like I'm dead, right now, in this position, in this moment.

I took a sharp turn to the left hallway and get inside the dark bathroom that had a dim light and get inside the toilet and slam the door and lock it, I was breathing very heavily and deeply before I put my hand over my mouth and nose to quiet down my breathing. I heard them walking, it was the worse.

After a while of staying, I thought they were gone before I hear the bathroom door open slowly walked inside and opened the toilet doors with a slam. I started to pray to Jesus that he would help me as I felt tears well up in my eyes from fear and panic.

Silents.

It was very quiet and I felt alone but I knew I wasn't, but I sighed automatically which was a bad idea as the next door slammed hard that even the wall shook. Before I could do anything I felt a cold knife being pressed against my knife and a soft feminine voice whispers into my ear ''Stay quiet and still or you'll be dead''

Hinata...A fucking psycho... She pressed my back against her as she was breathing heavily into my ear, she was excited...She was like a predator that got her prey into a trap and was in control which made her very joyful. ''I want you, be my darling..~'' she said without any shame and was very enjoying it, way too much...

With a loud slam the door broke and in front was the blonde man with a disgusting and maniac smirk ''Found you...'' Until I could do anything I opened my eyes to see I was in my office.

''I must have fallen asleep for some reason...'' I mumble quietly under my breath as I had a cold sweat and shake slightly, still feeling fear. I wanted to go home but I couldn't. I look at my computer to see a document opened with information.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Naruto Uzumaki

Gender: Male

Age: 18

Birthday: October 10

Blood type: B

Family: Father-Minato Namikaze, Mother-Kushina Uzumaki

Siblings: None

Backstory: Unknown.

Mental disorders: Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Schizophrenia, Bipolar, SchizoAffective

-------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes widen as I read about his family...Kushina...? What in the world is even going on?

I turn off the computer and leave the office as I notice that Kushina wasn't there which made me uneasy and hurry to the elevator before getting down and leaving the building to smoke and relax. It was an evening and I took out my cigarette before lighting it on and starting to smoke. It was nonsense. What in the world is with this place?

My voice in my head clearly says to leave, but I can't, I just started. I JUST STARTED.

''I didn't know you were a smoker'' A soft voice said behind me and it startled me and turned to look who is behind me and it was Sakura...

What a beauty~ I quickly calm down and smile calmly as she gave me a gentle smile in return and stand next to me with her arms crossed to her chest as she looked into the sky with her green gorgeous eyes. ''Does it help with the stress?'' She said ''Excuse me?'' ''I meant...you look kinda a little spooked out and didn't even look at me when you walked by'' She said and blushed and looked away from the sky to the side without glancing at me as she felt embarrassed by that clearly, but I didn't mind it or pay much attention to that.

''I'm alright'' I answer and blow the last smoke from the cigarette and throw it in the trash bin. ''Tell me, lady, are you single?'' I add and she looked at me surprised with excitement at the question that I asked and she shook her head quickly. ''Why don't I take you for dinner after work? What you say?'' I say with a charming smile and she smiled happily ''I would love to~'' She took my hand and walked with me inside the building.

She's lucky, but not for long~