Exploring The Ruins

Start from the beginning

Frisk: "Okay. Thank you mister Froggit!" She pets the Froggit's head, who enjoys it.

Both Ben and Frisk then walk through the doorway to the right of the Froggit, and they see a bowl of candy at the center of the room. The approach it and there is a sign that reads "Take One".

Frisk: "Think it's safe?"

Ben: "Yeah. It was probably put here by Toriel." He takes a piece of candy, but it disappears as soon as it's in his hand. "What the? Disappearing candy?"

Frisk: "Wait, check your phone. I recall one of the options was ITEM."

And Ben does just that. He opens his monster phone, opening up a menu. He picks ITEM and he sees the item "Monster Candy" there.

Ben: "Huh. Guess that will make carrying stuff easier." He checks the info on the "Monster Candy".

* "Monster Candy" - Heals 10 HP.
* Has a distinct, non-licorice flavor.

Ben: "What does that even mean? Non-licorice flavor?"

Frisk: "I don't know, but I'm taking one." She takes one, which also disappears. "Well, let's go."

Ben and Frisk walk out of the room, and they start walking into the next room. But they encounter another monster. The area changes into the black and white arena again, the only colors are Ben and Frisk's souls.

* Whimsun approaches meekly!

Ben: "This guy looks really nervous."

Frisk: "I agree." She picks ACT and then "Check".

* WHIMSUN - ATK 5  DEF 0
* This monster is too sensitive to fight...

Whimsun: "I'm sorry..." It summons a circle of butterfly magic around the two of them, but it's easy to deal with, considering it only opens and closes.

* Whimsun avoids eye contact.

Ben decides to pick "Console" in the ACT options.

Ben: "He-" He is interrupted by Whimsun's cries.

* Halfway through your first word, Whimsun bursts into tears and runs away.

* YOU WON!
* You earned 0 XP and 0 Gold.

The environment turns to normal. Ben and Frisk, however, stay there bewildered.

Frisk: "Wow. That is one sensitive monster."

Ben: "Yeah." He pauses for a moment. "Anyway, let's keep moving. We got to find Toriel."

Frisk only nods and the two of them continue to walk. They eventually reach the next area. They continue to walk, but when they reach the middle of the room, they both fall through the floor.

Ben & Frisk: "AAHH!" Ben grabs and holds Frisk close as they fall to the ground, in a pile of leafs. "OOF!"

After a few moments, the two of them start standing back up. Ben struggles a little bit, because he absorbed the fall for Frisk, but he's still okay.