♠ Acceptance ♠

Yuichiro's lack of understanding regarding human emotions and compassion was a stark contrast to his younger brother, Muichiro. Despite their similar appearances and the tranquil aura, they both possessed, their personalities diverged significantly. Muichiro, in contrast to Yuichiro, was kind-hearted, openly expressed his feelings, and treated people with respect, especially those close to him.

Yuichiro, on the other hand, had a pessimistic outlook and tended to be frank and straightforward, often neglecting the feelings of others. However, his family, particularly his younger twin, Muichiro, was the exception to this indifference. Yuichiro held deep consideration for his family members, particularly Muichiro, and exhibited a strong protective instinct towards his twin. He would actively discourage others from getting too close to Muichiro, and his visible frown became a clear indication of his disapproval.

The twins, despite their differences, shared a unique bond and had a striking resemblance. However, their contrasting personalities made them stand out individually. While Muichiro's compassionate nature allowed him to connect with people on an emotional level, Yuichiro's protective nature and guarded demeanor reflected his deep attachment to his twin.

Yuichiro's protective nature stems from his concern for Muichiro's well-being and his inclination to prioritize the welfare of his family. Although he may struggle to understand and express compassion in the same way as his brother, his actions speak to his devotion to those closest to him.

The introduction of a romantic partner, especially someone as kind and compassionate as the Y/n, into Muichiro's life seemed to have a significant impact on Yuichiro's protective trait. Although the Y/n positive qualities aligned closely with Muichiro's own, Yuichiro's disapproval and indifference toward their relationship were palpable.

Even when Y/n was warmly received by Muichiro's parents during their first dinner together, Yuichiro's disapproval remained evident. She could discern from his glances and subtle gestures, like scoffing or clicking his tongue, that his politeness was merely a façade maintained for the sake of his younger brother.

Y/n found herself frequently encountering Yuichiro's disapproving behavior, particularly when their parents asked him to do something involving her. These instances, where he exhibited signs of annoyance or reluctance, reinforced the impression that Yuichiro was only tolerating her presence because of his attachment to his younger brother.

Y/n, however, chose not to complain or question Yuichiro's actions, assuming that this behavior was normal for siblings. She recognized that navigating sibling dynamics can be complex and that Yuichiro's protectiveness likely stemmed from his deep care for Muichiro.

Because of their mirrored appearance, Y/n often would mistake the twins, the only time she would see the difference was the soft and gentle gaze Muichiro had and the animosity his older brother would show in his expression.

Y/n often found it challenging to distinguish between the twins due to their mirrored appearance. However, she noticed a distinct contrast in their expressions that allowed her to differentiate them. Muichiro possessed a soft and gentle gaze, which reflected his kind-hearted nature and compassionate demeanor. On the other hand, Yuichiro's expression exuded animosity and hostility, revealing his protective and guarded disposition.