"Come on loser we aren't done yet, we gotta check out the competition..." Katsuki growled as he grabbed Izuku's hood and dragged him away from the girls.

"Sorry guys I'll talk to you later!" Izuku yelled.

"So how are you feeling about Midoriya?" Tsu asked Uraraka as soon as the boys were gone.

"Honestly, I'm so glad we are still friends. I'd feel terrible if something happened between us that would ruin our friendship, so I'm glad nothing went further between us... Plus I think I know what's going on in his head." Uraraka said with a smile to the ground.

"Well that's good, but what do you mean 'what's going on in his head'?"

"Don't worry it's nothing, probably something I shouldn't talk about... It's his business." The brown-haired girl exclaimed as she smiled back at Tsu who was honestly just confused.

~

After classes were over for the day, Izuku was packing up his notebooks when a certain blonde came up with a bad idea.

"Hey Midoriya! Ready to walk together?!" Kaminari waved from across the classroom.

"Yep! I'm all packed up!"

"Kirishima, Bakugo, walk with us today?" Kaminari asked innocently which made both boys flinch.

"Uh, th-thanks Kaminari..." Eijiro replied, looking at Katsuki panicked.

"Ugh whatever..." Katsuki groaned as he rolled his eyes. I need to get better at staying chill, Eijiro thought.

As the four boys walked out of the main building together, Shoto walked out behind them and tilted his head. Izuku? Walking with- Oh shit... Shoto started running up to them in hopes to walk with them just in case they needed another liar on standby, when just as he was reaching them he felt an arm wrap around his neck.

"Aye Todoroki! Were you trying to catch up to Midoriya?" Sero asked.

"Uh, yea..." Shoto replied stiffly.

"I was trying to catch up with the Bakusquad too so let's go together!" The black-haired boy said as he ran ahead. Great, more people to lie to, Todoroki thought as he continued his run over to the group.

"Izuku!" Todoroki yelled as he caught up to them.

"Woah first name basis? Lucky!" Kaminari whined.

"They did just do their work study together so who knows how close they got." Sero added, making Eijiro blush at the ground. He felt a little bit left out but tried not to take it too hard.

"So Bakugo, what made you chose Midoriya as a partner?" Kaminari tilted his head with his heads behind his back.

"He wasn't any of you bastards..." Katsuki replied in a growl.

"WHA-" Kaminari yelled as his eyes fell totally white.

"Well why not Kirishima? If you have to pair up with anyone you usually pair up with him..." Sero added.

"Well actually-" Eijiro started before getting cut off by Katsuki.

"I assumed he'd wanna pair up with raccoon eyes anyway, plus Deku is my rival isn't he? Makes ME all the more worthy to help HIM pass exams..." He chuckled teasingly.

"How would you know he'd want to be with Ashido?" Kaminari asked. Izuku and Shoto were so nervous to say anything that they just stayed silent for the most part.

"Well uh, we're kind of... dating..." Eijiro said nervously as he blushed at the ground.

"WHA-" Kaminari and Sero both said together as both of their eyes flushed completely white. "Well then why isn't she walking with us?!" Kaminari yelled.