Chapter 15

As lunch ended, their next period was English Language. But the last period of the day was more exam training, and a certain pair of partners were struggling just a bit with an ultimate team move. They didn't accomplish anything in their earlier training, but they seem to be onto something now.

"What if you made ice skates and I covered the ground in ice to make it slippery for our enemy- but giving us the upper hand?"

"We could try rushing our opponent with a combined attack, not like I'm the best at shorthand combat..."

"I don't want you to make too much at once, but what if in the time it takes you to skate to our opponent, you made another one of those capture scarves from the time in first year we were against Mr. Aizawa?"

"That was probably our best move yet, so I think pairing it with your ice and binding them will ensure our victory!"

"Okay let's try it."

The heterochromatic boy covered their area of the gym in ice, causing their clone to slip a bit and stumble to one knee. The ponytailed girl quickly made some skates to slip onto the underside of her red boots and started skating hellishly good, almost like she's done this before. The boy blasted fire from his left side to propel him forward, going slightly past the clone to hover above him as the girl made a smaller, easier to handle version of the first metal alloy capture scarf she had produced last school year. She threw the first end of it forward, catching the other end as she made it out of her chest. She made a fast motion with her wrist to make sure the scarf would whip around the subject in front of them. The heterochromatic boy immediately blasted their opponent with fire as soon as the scarf whipped around the clone, causing it to harden from the heat. The girl skated up to her partner and earned a soft smile from him, making her blush and rub her arm nervously.

Meanwhile, Katsuki and Izuku were attempting their idea from earlier. The first time they tried it, Izuku didn't give enough umph with One For All and Katsuki ended up eating shit on the floor before they were even close to their clone. This time though, they got it. Izuku ran ahead using 5% of One For All, grabbing Katsuki from behind him using Blackwhip. He upped his running speed by going up to 8% of OFA and then he spun them around and he flung Katsuki forward, applying 20% of OFA to his throw as he let go of his boyfriend and flung him forward. The blonde started spinning around like an ashy tornado towards their opponent, using about 50% of Howitzer Impact to take out their opponent without any theoretical serious injuries. Sure enough, their clone dissipated and they were victorious.

"YES! Kacchan we did it!" Izuku yelled as he ran to his boyfriend, instinctively throwing his arms out for a hug. Katsuki wanted to give him that damn hug but he remembered where they were and who they were surrounded by, so he held out his hand and as soon as Izuku was about to run into him he blasted him away, leaving black ash on his face once again. Izuku coughed a bit before looking up at his boyfriend, who frowned but gave him soft loving eyes for reassurance, which made the former smile happily.

"Woah Deku, are you alright?" A certain brown-haired girl asked as she bent down to lend him a hand.

"Heh, I'm fine Uraraka! Did you get to see our new move?" Izuku asked excitedly as the girl pulled him up.

"Yes I did! It was so cool! Tsu and I are doing something similar, although I'm not exploding anyone hah..." Uraraka said as she helped Izuku up and then played with the back of her hair.

"Oh, are you gonna make them float instead?"

"Yea! Right after Tsu throws me she'll grab them as they float off the ground and throw them in the jail cell!"

"It's a pretty good idea for both of our strengths, I just hope it's worth a lot of points." Tsu added with a finger to her chin.

"Well I can't wait to see it during the exams!"