"Good evening son...." They both greeted back.

"So how is the preparation going hummm... " Mom asked while sipping her coffee.

"Everything is done mom.... "He said smiling while taking a glimpse of Naina.

"OMG.... I can't believe, it's your wedding anniversary after two days. A year past so quickly..." She exclaimed.

"Yes honey... You are right and the credit goes to Naina. She filled this home with so much happiness that we didn't realized how time flew...." Dad said with proud.

"I agree...." Mom said and smiled at her.

"So Naina.... Tell me what about your parents and brother are they comming....?" Mom asked.

Listening this Naina became sad...

"No mom, they want to but they won't be able to come. Siddhaarth's house examination are going on so...."she paused.

Ian could see how sad she was feeling because of this. This is why he had planned a surprise for her. He was waiting to see her reaction when she gets her surprise.

"It's ok Naina, don't be sad. See we are all here with you...." Mom said while holding her hand.

"I know mom, you and dad never made me feel that I am away from my parents..." She said and smiled.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

At Hudson Mantion.......

"Dad..... How many times I have told you to take care of yourself but you never listen to me......" Mike said while closing a file he was reading.

As he father saw him he looked at him while smiling.

"I just need ten minutes Mike. It's really important... You know about that deal we are going to do tomorrow. I want to read all the conditions and terms one last time. I don't want to give Mr. Henry any chance to cancel it...." He explained.

"Don't worry about it dad.... I have already read it. Everything is perfect...." He told him.

His father was feeling proud over him. Sometimes he feels that it was a dream which came true. His aggressive, heartless son changed into a caring and hardworking man. Since he had joined his business he was working hard without any complain. He was happy that finally Mike was doing the right thing in his life. He got rid of all his bad habits and was trying hard to adjust in this new life. Finally he adapted the right path.

"All right son... I going to my room but please don't forget about tomorrow. Please send someone at the airport to receive Mr. Henry. He is very punchual. I don't want to give him any reason to get angry. " He reminded again.

"Don't worry Dad I'll go to receive him... Now please stop thinking about all this and just rest...." He said while forcefully making him leave.

"He was arranging the files when his gaze fell on the invitation card of Ian and Naina's wedding anniversary. A smile formed on his lips looking at it.

Since one year he was sharing a great bond with them. He felt blessed to find such great friend. Everytime when he saw them together and saw the love between them he prayed to God to bless him too with such pure love but till now he didn't get that lucky.

"Oh God... Have you forgot about me..... Huhh....." He questioned and chuckled.

Next morning at airport......

"Welcome Mr. Henry..... So how was the flight......" He asked sweetly.

"It was ok...... But you are five minutes late....." He said with attitude.