Say that you love me -6-

Dream, George, Karl and sapnap entered the mall and looked around "let's split up, ill go with George and sapnap and Karl will stay together, lets meet back in about an hour!" Dream said, "alright see ya" sapnap said as he pulled Karl away into a near by store, "how's about we go get something to eat?" Dream asked "sounds good!" George replied, Dream grabbed George's hand and held his hand, George's face was covered in red blush to the feeling of dreams hand griped onto his, Dream stopped at a small milkshake stand and pulled out a chair for George, George sat while dream pulled out his wallet "what would you like?" Dream asked "uh strawberry please, and uh here ill pay for mine" George said "George. I got it, consider this our first date." Dream said as he walked away,George's face once again exploded, Dream soon came back with both of the boys milkshakes, after they finished, they made there way over To the arcade, they spent a while playing games they both only had about 5 credits left on the cards, Dream and George made there way over to the claw machine, dream spent the rest of his credits trying to win he only had left, he smiled his card, moved the claw, and dropped it down, the claw picked up a stuffed animal but once it got back up to the top the plus fell, dream slammed his hands on the machine and looked at George "Don't look at me I'm not giving you my card just so you can lose more!" George said laughing "wow, rude I thought you love me~" dream replied playfully "mhm and who's to say I ever did" George spoke "RUDE" dream said "well then ill be the first to say it.... I Love you George Davidson" dream said as he smiled at George, George smiled back and pulled dream towards him, kissing dream, dream kissed back and moved Georges pushing him against the claw machine, dream then started to kiss George's neck, George pushed him away reluctantly, "not here" George said "fine let's go somewhere else." Dreams said smirking as he grabbed George's hand pulling him into a near by restroom.

----------------------------

371 Words

May 12th 

Next chapter will be fun lmao:)