Keep me close -4-

After the party sapnap drove home, dream still drunk, the call carrying a strong sent of alcohol left George alone in the back seat looking out the window and thinking about what happened at that party George smiled to see dream smiling at him when he turned around, when the boys got home they all stepped out and walked towards the door "I'm going to bed try not to be too loud and NO SEX ON THE COUCH" sapnap said as he walked into the house then his room, Both George and Dream looked at each other not knowing what to do, at this point Dream was started to get sober but With that came a price, Dream felt sick he walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle then drank it within a few seconds after Dream bent over the sink and throw up, George walked over and got him a new water bottle and rubbed dream back handing him the water Dream continued to vomit, eventually I've finished, George walked dream to his room Bringing along a small trash can and two new bottles of water just in case they where needed, George sat on Dreams bed and without a thought Dream clinged onto George cuddling him dream fell asleep within seconds, George on the other hand freaking out "oh my god he fell asleep one me oh my god oh my god" George spoke in his mind (dw I'd have the same reaction) Then it finally clicked for George that was the second time he and the boy he had a huge crush on made out... George smiled, his face was bright red just thinking about it George opened Twitter and posted "👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨" just to make things a but more interesting, George eventually fell asleep with dream in his hands.

------------------------------

305 Words

May 10th

Sorry it's short I kinda ran out of ideas but next chapter I have fun plans 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨