11*Good old buddy

Yuri was confused, he's never felt like this before. Not that he did it take bigger PPs but every time Bakugo thrusted in his juicy ass he felt like the happiest person on earth. Could this be love?! NO! Yuri didn't want to admit that he was developing feelings for Bakugo, he just couldn't imagine how Bakugo would react and he didn't want to get his heart broken. He had to find someone that would get these feelings out of him and he knew exactly what ho to call.

Tamura senpai was just chilling thinking about Yaguchi and like always he was extremely horny. A loud beeping sound pulled him away from his wild imagination but when he saw the caller he started to have much Wilde thought. Every night he thought about Yuri and how he's doing. These world were always repeating in his head: "say you'll remember me standing completely naked staring at your PP babe, big ass and rosy cheeks say you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams aaaaaaa". He missed Yuri even tho they never actually talked the sex they had was amazing. Only the thought of his yummy ass made Tamura senpais PP stand with excitement.
Tamura senpai: Hello?
He tried to act like he wasn't throbbing already but we all know how the situation in his pants looked.
Yuri:...
Tamura senpai: Look whose crawling back huh seems like the PPs in ua aren't that good after all
Yuri just slightly moaned into the phone but that little sound made Tamura senpai leak some interesting white liquid into his pants.
Tamura senpai: I see you want me to cum visit, sure I have nothing better to do so I'll cum
Yuri just giggled a little bit and hung up the phone.
Tamura senpai: Man this is going to kill me someday

Sorry I didn't write for a long time and also that this chapter isn't very sexual I'll try harder next time. I just got my wisdom tooth pulled out so I have to stay at home so I'll try to write some more. Thank you for reading I love you M.<3