8*❤️‍🔥Cum on fuck me emo boy❤️‍🔥

Another day in UA began and class 1.A was supposed to go train to training arena (idk the name hihi). All the people from the class came (💦) on the bus and the drive begun. Yuri was sitting next to Tokoyami. He was really quiet boy and kinda dark and emo. Yuri likes emo boys as much as he liked butt plugs ( a lot).

They were seated in the back of the bus, and because everyone was arguing in the front Yuri saw his opportunity. He slipped his hand on Tokoyamis thigh. The boy looked shocked but not disgusted or uncomfortable. He was just sitting there and waiting on what was about to come(💦).

Yuri slowly pulled Tokoyamis pants down and started sucking him off. He was very good at giving blow jobs so Tokoyamis head went flying backwards right as he started. Dark shadow also wanted to enjoy some action, so he started stroking Yuris PP.

Yuri was sure that somebody had to see them or hear Tokoyamis loud moans, but he didn't really care. Even tho Tokoyamis PP was quite nice, he still couldn't stop thinking about Bakugo. This boy was stuck in his head 24/7.

It didn't took long and they both finished and without a word sit there like it never happened. They were almost at the arena, and Yuri was exited about the training. But he didn't knew, what the day had prepared for him...

I'm so so so sorry that I wasn't very active lately. My dog poisoned himself from cherry seeds and I also started going to high school. I'll try my best to post more.
Luv u M.