Travel // Journey 3

"You... is this how pirates greets someone? Is this some kind  of etiquette?" You asks, confuse as to why they are raising and pointing their weapons at  yours.

But of course you payed them no mind and just approach the counter and sit down besides a red haired guy with a kid on his other side. The weapons are no longer pointed at you instead they go back they've been doing before  you enter the bar. 

"Men! Let's have a toast! To Luffy's  courage and our great voyage!"

"Cheers!"

You notice the child besides the red haired guy wearing a straw hat was in the bridge of crying but was suppressing it.

"Ah! It didn't hurt at all!" He said completely lying through his nose.

Come to think of it, he has a bandage under his eye. It was probably it, that's why he suppressing his tears. It must hurt him a lot.

"Liar, don't do stupid things like that." The guy with a straw hat scolded.

They started bickering about it. You were curious about  the situation and you found out the kid named Luffy hurt himself so that the guy besides you would take him since he wanted to become a pirate like him.  As much as you want to snoop around about their conversation however you realize that it wasn't your business so you just ordered something to eat again and pay the food more attention than the pirates having a party and drunking themselves.

And now they inviting a kid to join their party, didn't they know that drinking alcohol is bad for kids?  Well it is none of your business anyways and besides they are pirates that pointed their weapons at you despite being a child yourself. They actually don't care if you are a child or not.

The kid who wanted to be taken as a pirate by the said  captain was now talking to the  vice captain of the pirates having a conversation something like understanding the captain.

"Now then... why a child  like you  come to this place?"  The captain of  the pirates start talking to you.

"Because the bar's name  attracts me." You said.

"The bar's name? I suppose it is something catchy. However, is that it? Despite being young you  are---"

Before he could continue  his words someone kicks the door in the bar you currently sitting in stopping the  people  inside the bar on what they  were doing but you just continue eating your food and could care less about the  person you crash the place.

However what caught your attention was the child who is munching a.....devil fruit? It was your first time seeing one! You scanned the devil fruit  and identifying  what the type of fruit it was. But before you confirm it, a person blocks your vision from the  devil fruit. You look at to the person who dares to block your sight as you admired the devil fruit.

"We are mountain bandits. However, we didn't come to mess up the bar. We want some sake, ten barrels." The so called mountain bandits said. He must be the acting leader.

"Sorry, but we ran out of sake." The woman, which is the bartender, apologizes.

"That's strange. It seems the pirates are drinking something. Is it water?" The mountain bandit said. Let's call him Mr. MB

"It's juice, Mr. MB. Obviously they're sake. Can't you smell the reeks of alcohol?" You sarcastically said pissed off by the chance of seeing the devil fruit up close.

"What did you say, brat?!" He burst out.

"Sorry about that. You can have this, if you'd like.It hasn't been opened yet." The guy named Shanks said as he handed the bottle of wine.

Mr. MB seems to do not like it so he yanked the bottle of wine and break it with his hands as Shanks still holding it and the wine poured into him. Mr. MD pulled his swords causing a scene in the bar and left.

The kid, Luffy, start screaming at how uncool it is to not fight back and Luffy continue eating the devil fruit. Your attention was never into it now, especially when you found out the devil fruit was called Gumo Gumo no Mi, he's gonna be a rubber person then.

Now that you think about it, why did Shanks not fight the guy? He's a pirate after all and pirates in you references are easily to angered and people who cares about money and being strong. Being mocked at by a mere mountain bandits are probably an insult to them. Why did he not fight him.

"When he's definitely strong." You murmured. You must be too focused in the bar earlier that you didn't realize that the pirates that you encountered today can use observation haki that's why they pointed their weapons at you.

You get up from your sits and start walking at the exit. Of course after you pay for the food. There's no way you will forget about that. You parents didn't raised you to eat and go without paying. Well probably because your in the different island now. When you still at your homeland you used to eat in the food stalls and tell the owner that the one who will pay for your food was you dad, and the result? Of course you mother chase you with a wooden spoon.

But now... how did we got here again? Has it been.... a week?

"Y/n, join my crew!"

"What? No."

Let's continue the journey again, Traveler!