71

Chapter 71

    Nakaya completely lost his voice because of Hasunuma's movement.

    If it wasn't for his breathing ups and downs, Hasunuma even suspected that he was like an incarnate statue.

    "Chuya, aren't you afraid?" Hasunuma asked calmly.

    After more than ten seconds passed, Chuya belatedly asked with a tense voice: "What are you afraid of?"     Hasuma

    said in a low voice: "I am the public enemy of the future world."

In a word, Zhongye finally had the feeling that his brain was back to work again. After the charming atmosphere dissipated a little, Zhongye subconsciously glanced at the little fingers of the two who were close together, and then said slowly: "But , that person is actually not you."

    Facing Hasunuma's shocked gaze, Nakaya told Hasunuma all of Dazai Osamu's inferences and discoveries.

    "That is to say, you met the real boss ten years later?" Hasunuma couldn't hold back and raised his voice, "Are you back alive?"

    Thinking of the fundamental difference in force value, Chuya responded sullenly, " ...But for some reason, he let us go." As he spoke, he twitched the corners of his mouth, "Thanks to his move, that Dazai guy has confirmed his conjecture." Hasunuma has

    already Shocked by Osamu Dazai's IQ level, is this a smart person? !

    "...So, do you want to meet Chief Mori with me tomorrow?" Zhong also hesitated a few times before saying this, he glanced at Hasunuma, and added: "I assure you, there won't be any The problem, of course, if you don't want to go—"

    You don't have to.

    Hasunuma nodded, "Yes." As he said that, he calmly stated his point of view: "Don't worry, even if he really wants to do something to me, he can't do it." Maybe he won't be able to beat me ten years later Boss Hasunuma, but in this era, there is no one who worries him that much.

    Zhongye's expression was a bit complicated, and he sighed deeply again, and he whispered: "...Your confident appearance is also very attractive." Zhongye put his top hat back on again, and he Looking at Hasunuma, he asked with some hesitation: "Are you...happy?"

    Hasunuma smiled and nodded.

    In fact, after meeting Chuya, he felt happy.

    "But why did you go to see Mr. Mori?" Hasunuma asked curiously.

    Could it be that Hasunuma looked at Chuya with a slightly subtle expression.

    Is it to blame him for abducting the gravity envoy of Hong Kong black?

    "Of course it's to discuss how to help you." Nakaya raised his eyebrows, "Otherwise what else could it be?"

    Hasunuma was stunned again.

    "... Discuss, help me with countermeasures?"