36

Chapter 36 The thirty-sixth day of time travel (including the forum body)

    Hasunuma didn't know anything about his lost horse. The first thing he did after returning from Osamu Dazai was to jump up from the bed and draw manga.

    He refined all the plots of the first five chapters of his manga involving Chuya. Now, even he himself can feel the smoothness of getting along with the characters.

    Could it be that this is based on the power of archetypal characters?

    Indeed, many of his lines are directly copied from the dialogues he had with Zhong Ye.

    In particular, the problem about Chuya's ability in the Central Plains that has troubled him for a long time, now, he has finally solved it satisfactorily.

    As a witness of Chuya's ability, Hasunuma is now full of cool scenes when Chuya used his ability.

    And this time, he also boldly stuck the ending of the first episode with the explosion of Zhongya's character's ability as the ending.

    Hasunuma's previous comics rarely drew materials from people around him, because except for the first comic, the rest are all comedians.

    He really can't imagine what kind of devil scene these people headed by Akashi Seijuro will be after they become comedians. Although there are many materials around him, he has not been able to recruit them, only occasionally using their exclusive lines.

    Just thinking about this, Hasunuma received a line message from Seijuro Akashi.

    aka: Lian, I thought about it, your illness can't be delayed any longer.

    Hasunuma slowly put a question mark in his heart. illness? what condition?

    aka: I have already made an appointment with Dr. Kanno, and I must take you there this time. I'm very confident about his level.

    aka: The last time I saw you at the Ice Emperor School Anniversary, I think your condition has worsened again.

    Hasunuma: "..."

    Damn! Isn't this the highlight moment of Mr. Zhongye! Why was it taken by Ah Zheng as evidence of further deterioration of his condition? !

    He even forgot that he still has a schizophrenic avatar!

    Satoru Jue: Ah Zheng, I'm really fine. The situation at that time was a little special, and I will try to explain it as clearly as possible.

    He is not sick at all! No need to see a psychiatrist!

    Hasunuma is one and two big, especially when he finds himself unable to convince Akashi Seijuro who thinks he is terminally ill.

    Hasunuma breathed a sigh of relief after he managed to prevaricate Akashi with the excuse that he was too busy with manga serialization and had no time to see a doctor.

    …even though he only delayed his doctor visit by five weeks.

    But this is already the maximum range of grace time he can get from his little partner.