11. First Signs

- Date: June 13th, 2018 -
- Time: 12AM -
- Location: Lockwood Manor -
- POV: 3rd person -

Phone: "Mr Mills? Your visitor is waiting"

Eli: "I'll be with them shortly" Eli replies as he sits in his office chair, facing the monitor of his computer, which displayed a map of Isla Nublar and showed the Arcadia slowly sailing away. A look of unease was on his face as he stood up, switching the monitor off before grabbing his jacket as he heads out the office and into the dinosaur display room.

Standing in front of the Concavenator display was a man, looking down at his phone, clearly uninterested in the amazing displays and skeletons around him.

Eli: "Mr Eversoll" Eli calls out as he approaches the man, who turns to face Eli.

Eli: "It's a pleasure to meet you in person after all this time. How are you?" he continues, an excited smile on his face as he goes for a handshake, though it is waved off by the man and he puts his hand up.

Eversoll: "Excuse me, where are the dinosaurs?" he asks, completely ignoring what Eli just said with an uninterested look on his face.

Eli: "The Dinosaurs are en-route" Eli explains with a smile.

Eversoll: "Oh, so am I suppose to sell these ones?" Eversoll remarks in a annoyed/sarcastic tone.

Eli: "Look, you don't need to worry okay. They will be here soon"

Eversoll: "I-I don't really work is amateurs so I'm going to contact my buyers and call this off" the man says as he begins to walk off.

Eli: "They will be here tomorrow and your buyers won't be disappointed" Eli says, now in a rather serious tone as the man begins to dial a number on his phone. "Trust me, whatever their interest, agricultural, industrial, sport hunting, we will have something to suit them. Eleven spieces, each with unique biopharmaceutical properties. I estimate four million per spieces"

Eversoll: "Four million is a slow Tuesday from where I'm from" the man remarks as he turns back to Eli, having a small hint of a smug smirk on his face. "Your wasting my time"