5. Going back to Nublar

- Date: June 12th, 2018 -
- Location: Dinosaur Protection HQ -

It was early hours of the morning, Claire and Rexy had just arrived at the DPG building, taking the elevator up to the office floor. When we exits she's greeted with Zia and Franklin, who were having the work banter between each other.

Claire: "Morning you two" she calls to them, getting both their attentions.

Franklin: "Morning Claire, morning. . . person I don't know" he replies.

Rexy: "Jeez, what a lovely hello" she bluntly replies.

Zia: "Who's this?" Zia asks.

Claire: "This is my friend, Roberta. She used to work as a Ranger at Jurassic World" Claire explain to her collegues.

Zia: "Fair enough. How did it go with Owen?" Zia asks.

Claire: "He. . . He won't be joining us" Claire replies, a sad look on her face as she takes her coat off and hangs it before walking over to the two.

Franklin: "You want me to make us some coffee?"

Zia: "Please do"

Claire: "That would be appreciated, Franklin" she smiles at him. Franklin gets up and walks to the kitchen while Zia and Claire chat to each other.

Zia: "So, what our plan?"

Claire: "Well we'll set off to Costa Rica in 2 hours, spend the night at a hotel, and first thing the next morning we'll be taking a plane over to Isla Nublar" she informs her.

Zia: "Sounds like fun" she smirks while tapping her pen on her desk. "Heard someone else is tagging with us. Is it the new guy?"

Rexy: "He won't be coming-"

(Y/n): "Morning guys" a familiar voice calls out from the elevator. Both Claire and Rexy turn their heads to see (Y/n) exiting the elevator.

Zia: "On time today" Zia chuckles.

(Y/n): "Indeed" he replies with a smile.

Zia: "Was just told your not joining us on your little adventure. Guess you'll be stuck here doing desk work" she jokes.

(Y/n): "Actually I changed my mind, I do want to join you-"

Rexy: "What?!" Rexy semi yells in shock, the room going silent for a few seconds. "Give us a few minutes" she says to Zia and Claire before grabbing (Y/n) by the arm and pulls him to the other side of the room.

(Y/n): "Jesus Rexy, could you grab my arm hand harder before pulling it off?!" he exclaims in a low tone, so the others didn't hear.

Rexy: "What the bloody hell do you think you doing?! Wanting to go back to Nublar?! Are you mad? or has the elevator not gone to the top floor today?!" she questions him with an angered look in her eyes.

(Y/n): "I have good reason, Rexy" he calmly replies.

Rexy: "Good reason? Is that good reason to fuck your head up more then it already is?" she growls.

(Y/n): "It couldn't it worse then it is now. . ." he mumbles, causing Rexy to raise her right brow at him. "I had a dream of Indy last night, and the worst one I've ever had. . . she was alive, in my apartment. . . I need to go back to Nublar and make sure she is dead"

Rexy: "(Y/n), we both know she's dead, you saw me snap her neck like a fucking twig"

(Y/n): "I know. . . but that dream has fucked my head up badly. I haven't felt this way since my first few months after the incident. . . Indy has been tormenting me inside my head ever since I left that Island, so maybe me going back and seeing her dead on that street with give me closure and actually start to get better" he explains to Rexy, giving her pleading eyes, though she was still unsure about this.