CHAPTER 21

You are not alone anymore

Next day

Y/n pov

The sunlight beam on my face as my eyes opened, I tried to get up until i found a big weight on my body I look down and I saw a muscle bunny laying all over me with that little mouth open of his . No one could ever think that he is daddy material when he is  awake while looking like a innocent puppy when he is in  dreamland.

I caressed his head gently, he snuggled more on my chest getting his grip tight around my body, i stayed like that for a good moment until my body starts to hurt i tried to wake him up .

Y/n: jungkook get up .

Jk: * no response*

Y/n : jungkook my body is hurting go away from me .

She tried her best to wake him up but that bunny was no where near to wake up soon , she got an idea knowing her plan will make him get up she shout.

Y/n:  THIEF CAME AND STOLE  BANANA MIlK FROM THE HOUSE .

Jk: WTF??!!? . No way where is my banana milk who the hell dare to steal my love .

He said while pushing himself up from her half hovering over her as he look left and right there was no one found as he look at her .

Jk: there is no thei-

He stopped when he noticed the obvious daggers was coming through her eyes from him . He gulped smiling nervously .

J.k: w- what happened?

Silence was all he can heard while she continuously look at him .

J k: are you alright?

Y/n: you slept on me the whole night my body pains now, I was trying to wake you up from long but you waked up when I said banana milk is stoled . Fantastic.

She said with a sarcastic voice .

Jk: I'm sorry , I can give you a massage.

He said with a lil pout on his face looking down .

Y/n: thank you but no, just get up from me then I'll be okk.

Jk: really?

Y/n: hmm.

Time skip

I was standing on my balcony with a hot cup of coffee waiting for jungkook so we can have breakfast.

I heard footsteps behind, turning around i saw him all dressed up my brows crashed .

Y/n: Today is suppose to be your holiday right? I asked confusingly .

Jk: yes

Y/n : then where are you going?

Jk: I'm going to check up on mom. Will u come with me?

Y/n: no I'm busy .

J.k : but today is holiday.

Y/n: so what I'm a ceo i have to work all the time .

Author pov .

His face saddened as nodded in approval he got out of house and was looking down the whole time with a pout on his face .
He understands that she is ceo and she have alot of works but he kinda wanted her to come with him and meet his mom , even don't know why .He drove off to the hospital.

Time skip
At the hospital.
Inside mrs.jeon room.

Looking at the lady infront of him sleeping peacefully he got peace, as he was holding and caressing her hands . His hands giving her the warmth. She looks better than before that makes him happy. Soon the doctor came in.

Doctor: Hii Mr Jeon , it's nice to see you .

Jk: hey , it's nice to see you to doc. , Well can I get a update of her health please?

Doc: yea sure , she is recovering slowly slowly it will took time but she will be okk soon .

Jk: Thank you so much doctor.
He said while bowing to the doctor .

Doctor: it's my work.
He said giving him smile .

Jk: can I talk to you for a moment?

Doctor: yes let's go out and not disturb the patient.

They got out of the cabin as he said .

Jk: doctor about the bills and surgery money I'm here to pay for th-

Doctor: it's paid

Jk: huh?

Doctor:  you are lucky ig , someone came and payed all your bills .

Jk: who?

Doctor: sorry but we can't share the identity of the donar .

Jk: doctor please say me i really want to thank them.

Doctor thought for a while as he nodded and said .

Doctor: it's Ms . Park.

Time skip .

J.k pov
I was driving my car feeling emotional, she do that for me I'm so thankful of her . She is so cold but still have a soft side .

I thought this all feeling someone is there for me now .

I park the car and make my way towards the house ,i reached and open the door calling her name.

Jk: Y/N - aah

Maid: mam is in her working room .

Jk: thank you
I bow to her and make my way towards the room there she was talking on a call scolding someone. That person would been regretting so much for making her angry. She didn't notice me she was standing in front of the table her back was infront of me . I make my towards her . And listen her scolding as a chuckled.

Y/n: you fucking piece of shit , don't you know how to take care of something,i almost lost my billions project Because of you . I gave you one worked to keep eyes on our works so rival company can't stole it but u was busy getting your ass filled with beers.

soon i hugged her from behind snuggling my face in her neck . She stops talking as she found me hugging her .

Y/n : I'll call u later.

Y/n: what happened baby?

Her voice was cold but this time it was concerning and soft.

Jk: thank you so much .

Y/n: for what?

Jk: don't act now we both know you payed for my mom hospital bills.

Y/n: so?

Jk : I really don't know how to pay back your kindness. I'm really very grateful that you helped me .

She turned around and kept her finger on his mouth.

Y/n: you talk alot .

He just gave his bunny smile.

Y/n : you didn't ate in morning let's have a lunch together.

Jk: okk but

Y/n: but what?

Jk: i don't know how I can pay for your kindness but i want to take you out for dinner.

Y/n: because I payed the bills?

Jk: no but because I want to spend time with you.

He said joining their heads together.

Jk: so My lady would u like to come with me on a dinner date?

Y/n: why not my gentleman.

Hiiii guys i came back with another chp I'm really thankful of u to keep patience , I had to go out for a emergency but I'm back now , hope you all doing fine , saranghae 💜