CHAPTER 16

Author pov

Y/n wakes up already having a bad mood because of waking up but , soon it changes looking down at her chest the man she adored sleeping peacefully on her , her body was sore but watching him sleeping so peacefully she didn't mind it , he was quite heavy her body pressed against the mattress and him snuggled up on her boobs and one hand gently resting on other , just like a baby , brought up a smile on her face she caress his head lightly not wanting to wake him up . Moving her legs for comfort her eyes widen feeling him still inside her . Was he inside me the whole fucking night?? . She thought that while looking at her legs , she shakes him up wanting him to get off from her .

Y/n : jungkook, jungkook wake up fast.

J.k : hmmmm. Where am I?
He said while opening one eyes looking here and there.

J.k : oh what's this soft soft thingy.
He said not getting aware he was on her boobs .

Y/n : Jeon jungkook get off right now, stop squeezing my boobs .

That's when he realised where he was and what he was squeezing, his eyes widen pulling himself up he felt warm near his member looking then his mouth hangs as he looks up at her mumbling sorry , pulling himself out slowly he get off from her . Y/n hiss from pain now her body feel at ease a lil .

J.k : mommy I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you from anywhere.

Y/n : ik baby boy , don't worry I'm fine just a lil pain.

J.k : Today you are not going office, you need rest.

Y/n : baby boy , I have a lot works to complete, i can't take holiday.

J.k : idk you have to i can't see you working in pain , that's it .

He pout slightly looking at her, she found him so cute but maintaining her cold face she sigh.

Y/k : no

J.k : yes , I already said that's it .

She sigh knowing how stubborn he is , she agreed.

Y/n : ok

He smiled happy picking her up from bed , she get startled almost shouting on him .

Y/n : what are you doing?

J.k: ofcourse we both need a good relaxing bath.

Y/n: I can take it by myself.

J.k :. Do you think I'll let you bath alone , after having a great night, no .

He said wriggling his eyebrows at her with a stupid smile on his face , making his way inside the bathroom.

Y/n : * rolls her eyes * shut up .

He put her on the bathroom sink gently, she hiss from the coldness touching her bare skin .

J.k : are you alright?

She nodded letting him go as he makes his way towards the bathtub, adjusting the water temperature to warm he let the water fill it up , he looks to his side there were some bathing utensils, his eyes caught the lavender bath bomb in the purple packet . He tooks it and smell , humming because of the pleasure of smell he put it in bathtub, it's spread all around it , he mix it up making foam , he leaves from there and pick up the toothbrush giving her.

J.k : till it gets fill up let's brush okk?

She hummed taking the brish from his hands .

They both were brushing when y/n looks up in the mirror caught him looking at her.

Y/n : I know I brushed messily, don't stare at me like that.

J.k : but you look cute with the foam around your chin and lips .

She rolls her eyes trying to hide her blushing self . They both were done as he picks her up and get into the bathtub slowly going down , he puts her in the surface letting her adjust, when she did he pulls her near her snuggling on her neck and hands around her waist , she didn't denied his touch cause she also wants that to happen. They both stayed like that for a quite good time.

After bath

In the kitchen

Sitting on the kitchen top y/n was eating strawberries while jungkook was cooking for them . She insists making breakfast for them but he denied saying he will do it . He even said the maid to took a day off ,y/n didn't say anything, she was amazed that someone wants to take care of her by his will ,her hearts warm up . She already informed jimin that she wont be able to come office today , he was quite surprised cause she don't took a day off even in fever , being a workholic she is , he said no problem and to Take care of herself she hummed and cut the call.

J .k : breakfast is readyyy.

He said cheerfully bringing two plates and setting them on dinning table.

The breakfast was pasta with some toast and banana milk.

He make his way toward her and bite the strawberry which was between her lips , she glared at him as he smiled cheekily and carry her , and take her to dinning table, he put her down and on the other side he sits in front of her .

She took the first bite of the pasta and hummed with closed eyes it was so tasty. He was looking at her concerned if she will like it or not.

J.k : how is it ?

Y/n : it's tasty

He smiled brightly and praised himself .

J.k : after all I make it obviously it have to taste good.

She chuckle and said him to eat without making noises he agreed and then they both eat in silence.

Time skip in living room

He insist the her to watch some movies together, she agreed as he comes up with blanket and pillow, putting them on sofa he arrange it and turn on the t.v switching it to Netflix, he find some good movies and plan to go with money heist .

He go up to her , she was snuggling in blanket Making herself comfortable, he also got in blanket cuddling her . She loves it when he acts clingy. She just doesn't show it .

On the middle of the movie

J.k : can I ask you something?

She hummed still looking at the t.v

He looks at her

J.k : did something happened yesterday? You was looking angry?

She looks up at him staring at his doe eyes .

J .k : it's ok if you don't wanna share it with me , it's alright.

She didn't said anything and slowly kissed him , she moves away and again look at the t.v

J .k didn't mind cause he knows she is a type of woman who like to keep everything to herself, and he doesn't wanna force her .

They both were watching t.v but this time y/n minds was somewhere else.

To be continued......

❤️✨️