AUTHORS NOTE / WARNINGS

published: 5/13/23
completed: tba

Hi to all! I am pleased to introduce my new fic The Devil is a Gentleman (title inspired by the song with the same name by Merci Raines). We can go ahead and dub it TDIAG because that title is a doozy lol.

This is a piece I've been working on alongside my main project, and my attention has certainly been swayed to focus a little more on it as of late. I'm not aiming for it to be too long (or too short), but it should roughly come out to somewhere between 10 and 15 chapters.

Here come the warnings, so stick with me:

I absolutely IMPLORE my readers to be 18+. If you are not, I'm going to kindly ask you to click away. While I cannot moderate my readers and their ages, I CAN ask you to please respect this.

This fic is centered heavily on BDSM dynamics and the majority of a story takes place within a sex club, so PLEASE do not take these warnings lightly.

There are a multitude of kinks explored in this fic, and while any and everything written is ENTIRELY CONSENSUAL AND DISCUSSED, some of these topics may be too heavy for some, so if that is not your cup of tea, this fic may not be for you.

Some of the things explored in this fic include dom/sub dynamics, a scene in the beginning involving multiple parties, spanking, spanking with implements, praise kink, overstimulation, edging, degradation, and fearplay.

When it comes to any and all kinks mentioned, as I said, everything is SAFE, SANE, CONSENSUAL, and discussed in depths prior to enacting. I REALLY wanted to focus on the discussion aspect when it came to a fic exploring topics like this.

There is certainly plot to this fic but it gets explored more in depth after the smut, and when I tell you this is smutty, this is SMUTTY. We get right into it from the getgo.

So, if you choose to move forward, as always, thank you so much for reading and please vote and share feedback! I do this for free, so feedback is ALWAYS appreciated. :)